Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely forgot about this swamp donkey, went for a nosey and duck me sheโ€™s even bigger!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These ads are getting more and more random - she has never eaten a Buddha bowl before as she would have def shown it. So in the space of a week

- gaming app
- Buddha bowl
- aff link for jeans she doesnโ€™t own

Reactions: 15
96k follower count and 11 responses to the crabstick ad with comments from the usual offenders ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love the new title, I come back to these threads every now and then and they just make me CRY laughing.

Anyone remember the time she paid a strange man to run around a car-park with Ferrari, teaching her to ride a bike as our girl sat in the car with the heating on?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Are we lucky enough to get another Holliday Holiday?! Wandering around in the freezing cold pretending itโ€™s lovely, letting poor Vesper nearly drown because sheโ€™s eye bleeping herself in the camera and the plastic Starbucks cup making an appearance every day

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are we lucky enough to get another Holliday Holiday?! Wandering around in the freezing cold pretending itโ€™s lovely, letting poor Vesper nearly drown because sheโ€™s eye bleeping herself in the camera and the plastic Starbucks cup making an appearance every day

The bikini shots and packing enough plastic crap toys to fill a quarry.

• Haha
Reactions: 15