Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frank595

The water bottle has annoyed me irrationally. Rules are rules and everyone knows you can’t take water through. This tight arsed bastard can buy some water once through security. Dickhead

Reactions: 4

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I'm sure the snobby tudor loved being on the 14th floor in a basic room....but it was free so she can't moan

Reactions: 4

Mancnet

VIP Member
I would kill to see JSG now, she was the smuggest of them all.
I look for her everytime she’s mentioned here. Can’t find her on anything. Her husband is on twitter and his profile pic is of them when she was slim - that must hurt! The last photo I remember seeing was when her babies were in hospital and she was absolutely huge. Think she had a thread on here not not sure if it got deleted when she removed her insta.

Reactions: 3

Huffchug

VIP Member
A tub of hummus, box of crackers and pack of chicken legs for lunch. Jesus. Or is that alright because it’s gluten free? 🙈

• Haha

Crumpet41

VIP Member
It's been a while since I abandoned feebs, but here I am, and yeah....

Fair enough to her for being confident to pose, but the tippy-toe pose is a step too far. That's never going to work. Back in the day I came across these people because I needed to lose weight. At this point they are massively overweight, or eating half a malted-milk per day and BOXING OFF ferking steps whilst living in a house that looks like a static caravan whilst pretending it's the white company, or they have had everything sucked out of their body including their brain. Or they add charity shop rattan shit to their houses and pretend they are four sizes lower than they actually are, whilst feeding their kids absolute sh*t. Ffs.

*extra points to those who can name the three offenders*
spanjee
Fopperbollocks
cant remember the name the third person i have in my head... this time im doing it? 🤔

I really don’t understand the drama about school places, this never used to be a thing. All I have seen on socials today is about what school kids have got into, I just don’t get it. Waiting for the lump to post a crying video of happiness that herbivore got into the school she desperately wanted!

WhatABore

VIP Member
I really don’t understand the drama about school places, this never used to be a thing. All I have seen on socials today is about what school kids have got into, I just don’t get it. Waiting for the lump to post a crying video of happiness that herbivore got into the school she desperately wanted!
I've never understood it either 😂 Especially as most people only have 1 school in their catchment areas

She'll just kick off like she did with Vesper anyway if she doesnt get what she wanted 😂

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
If you only work part time which includes Fridays as a half day, how many hrs does she even go In for 2/3 hrs barely seems worth it why not just do 4 slightly longer days as surely she could have her dad help with school pick up/drop off as she is lucky & has family local

jellyfish1

Is she drunk tonight!? Haphazard story posting, all out of order and the slurring talking about potting plants. Yikes!

• Wow

Jemi85

VIP Member
For the first time ever, Mick provided weight loss inspiration, the husband brought home a surprise chippy tea and I saw her crusty feet stories just before he walked through the door. It put me off food for the entire evening. It was more useful than her slimming world content ever was.
Noooo you didn’t waste a chippy? 😭

• Haha