Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A thread title has never been more appropriate than this one - every thing she posts is food related, 90% of stories over past few weeks have been about food. There is no other content

Reactions: 4

MagpieTree

I'm gonna vote number 4, because there's barely any of her pasty skin showing. Those legs are a shocker!

• Haha

GossBoss

VIP Member
Wow yes I remember her this time I've done it was her name ? And she had a really soft sounding voice ? Is she still on Instagram does anyone know
This time I've done it- Jo

Is it Spangee who's regained all her weight? Anyone follow her ir have pics. I used to follow her, chat to her, engage etc then randomly got blocked 1 day out the blue for absolutely no reason 🤷‍♀️

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Haha this reminded me of a time on one of her other holidays where Shrubbery came into F&J’s bed so she ended up sleeping in the shared living room and told everyone she had to cover up with a really small towel or something because she couldn’t go back into the bedroom (implication that she was naked) 😂
Yes!!! This was the time I was thinking off! Spice rack came in, so she had to get up naked 😂

• Sick

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
I’m sure she was dieting to be able to get on a horse. This was around the styled by suzie times. She’s definitely heavier now though so we’re going to need a bigger horse 😭
The only animal she can ride with her weight is a hippo.

• Haha

Grootyou

In fairness, changing to a gluten free diet in itself wouldn't cause weight loss, if anything it would be the opposite, as the absence of gluten means the intestinal villi can heal and normal absorption of nutrients can resume. She might have lost some weight before diagnosis and commencing GF diet. The elimination of gluten would not in and of itself cause weight loss.

The 4 person Hello Fresh boxes for two is a more likely culprit.
My weight loss is probably because its spoiled my Monster Munch habit.... 😪

• Sad