Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rubyred66

Chatty Member
I took a deep breath and eye rolled at her international women’s day post, what a load of self-righteous twaddle.

Reactions: 5
Gluten free when it suits - if you are eating food
With a may contain gluten warning that’s not gluten free. I hope she has followed the dairy allergy better than that otherwise she will have a poorly child leaving that party

MamaD

VIP Member
Why does she have a monitor in the car? That blood pressure is really high. She should really book in with the doctor!

Beanpop442

VIP Member
So, I wonder when was the last time she had a shower? Because washing your face is something you would do in the shower, if you didn’t wash it at the sink.
How often do we think this stinky mess actually washes her whole self 🤯🤯🤯

Like someone further up said - I don’t get how someone can function without a shower in the morning (or even the night before).
My husband always complains about the water bill because I shower every morning and have either a wash or another shower before bed! I genuinely feel sick that she’s sleeping in makeup and sweat and getting dressed 🤢 no wonder her trotters are honking!!

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
The random dinner has got to me!! It’s like you’re finishing off bits from the fridge before going away. Not having people over on mothering Sunday. Maybe just me! I mean we just went for tea at the pub so who am I to judge!

• Haha

georgijane

Chatty Member
Yeah she mentioned a while back that the kids have fruit when they wake up then their (second) breakfast a bit later. I see she’s added a biscuit to their fruit plate now though 🙄
So excessive with food.

• Wow

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I’m sure that’s their first breakfast when they wake up then they get another breakfast a bit later
For real? So what do they have for the second breakfast? They’re like hobbits 😂
The kids are the spit of her as well. Think the wee boy could have done with the next size up jacket this morning!

• Haha

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Imagine taking a Tupperware tub full of cooked sausages to the airport 🤯

View attachment 2849099
I love sausages but wtf - they look rank🤢
---
24 hours in and the adult Tudors are sunburnt already. Great message to send to your kids 🙄
Haven’t been gifted enough sun cream to cover their gigantic bodies…
Would need its own flight over with the amount they need
I am at work using my phone on the and cant stop sniggering :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha