Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
No wander she still hadn’t packed the suitcases last night - she was too busy cooking/packing food to take.

Ive never known ANYONE to be SO obsessed with food. Her whole life resolves around food.
I swear Sarah burke is a million times more obsessed with food than feebs she makes feebs look like a clean eating gym junkie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Sarah burke,iv mentioned it here loads of times, we're on thread 106 she's the gift that keeps on giving she's always trending on tattle. I'm also a fan of the Rebecca lamb threads and twins and me Julie Haynes
I don't follow her I'll have to look her up if she's another shit show.

This thread is a lot quieter now. The early days were hilarious when she was in her loud and smug era. She doesn't post as much now she's a working mama 🙄

• Haha

C0ffeekid

God can you imagine Mick on a mobility scooter going along the front, crusty trotters out, corpse legs, the chicken bollock on display and nips down by her knees…watch out Benidorm!! 🤣
Yes, I can 🤢 I think she’s pathologically incapable of feeling shame.

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
Is there anything more wanky in the world than taking a photo of yourself pretending to sleep and then posting it online?

View attachment 2936086
If this is what she slept in though, she's worn that vest for 2 days plus all night as well.
She had it on in the bbq one which she says was the day before. Appears to have slept in it and then had it on all day yesterday as well.

• Sick
Gluten free when it suits - if you are eating food
With a may contain gluten warning that’s not gluten free. I hope she has followed the dairy allergy better than that otherwise she will have a poorly child leaving that party

zebby

VIP Member
I don't get what these so called influencers issue is with not declaring stuff as gifted/ad/pr or whatever, is it because they think they'll lose followers because people are struggling?

Personally I'd probably be more inclined to unfollow someone for being shady and trying to hide a gifted stay 🤷‍♀️
I've reported several recently and nothing appears to come of it so I guess they know they'll get away with it.

• Angry
  • Sad

Wotsit

VIP Member
this is rank. how do you get up in a morning and not have a wash. it's a basic morning task. i'm going to guess that also means she didnt brush her teeth either :sick:
---
Does she do this to appear relateable or?? Because to me it’s not relateable to not have chance to wash your face (I don’t get how people can function without a shower in the morning!) it’s just gross. Does this mean she hadn’t done her teeth either as surely you’d have a wash and do your teeth while you’re in the bathroom? She’s just vile
haha snap 😂

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
The feet, WTF!
I reckon even a chiropodist wouldn’t tackle them!
No amount of foot packs is solving that issue!

You better werk

Chatty Member
It's crazy that she got so big after the kids came along, she was slim when pregnant with vesper and pretty average when pregnant with parsley and then just ballooned after.
As a former slimmer worlder I get it, I've yoyo dieted too, but my children have always been a focus for me to improve my health so I can e.g teach them how to ride a bike, do the school run without getting out of breath etc. she just doesn't seem to give a shit.

bracket:bracket

What’s that saying about glitter and shit? Her ugly as fuck outfit (the trousers 🤢) being complimented by a neverfull gives me rolling a shit in glitter vibes smh
---
I wonder how long it will be before her colleagues complain about her smelly lunches. She swapped the curry for garlic yesterday. I always took cold food when I worked in an office and so did 90% of the others. It’s just what you do.
A girl I work with keeps on bringing in fish and putting it in the microwave 🤢

• Sick