Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning about the hassle of going to breakfast club? My daughter goes there 5 days a week and I managed to get there for 8:15 no problem to go do my full time job seeing patients on time for that annoying nhs.
To be fair our breakfast club is free because I live in Scotland so it might be breaking the bank in Tudor manor

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Moaning about the hassle of going to breakfast club? My daughter goes there 5 days a week and I managed to get there for 8:15 no problem to go do my full time job seeing patients on time for that annoying nhs.
To be fair our breakfast club is free because I live in Scotland so it might be breaking the bank in Tudor manor
It’s because she has to wake up earlier and not wallow in her pit dreaming of banquets.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s lucky she got space in the breakfast club too, when my kids went they were always oversubscribed. Can’t she ever just be grateful or just accepting of things as they are?

Reactions: 5
It’s only one breakfast per child though, poor half starved things 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s only one breakfast per child though, poor half starved things 😂
Listen they were probably armed with sandwich bags or tupperware to fill with pancakes and fruit from the Buffet breakfast club, mama taught them well!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just casually remembered the time Feebs drove Vesper to cycling lessons and sat in the car and took pictures while someone else taught her 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I just casually remembered the time Feebs drove Vesper to cycling lessons and sat in the car and took pictures while someone else taught her 😂😂
All because her and Jim can't physically run with Vesper up and down a grass field or a lane.

Remember the riding lessons too, that lasted 5 minutes with Vesper, did Feebs say she was over the weight limit to get on a horse?

Reactions: 11
It's crazy that she got so big after the kids came along, she was slim when pregnant with vesper and pretty average when pregnant with parsley and then just ballooned after.
As a former slimmer worlder I get it, I've yoyo dieted too, but my children have always been a focus for me to improve my health so I can e.g teach them how to ride a bike, do the school run without getting out of breath etc. she just doesn't seem to give a tit.

Reactions: 6
It's crazy that she got so big after the kids came along, she was slim when pregnant with vesper and pretty average when pregnant with parsley and then just ballooned after.
As a former slimmer worlder I get it, I've yoyo dieted too, but my children have always been a focus for me to improve my health so I can e.g teach them how to ride a bike, do the school run without getting out of breath etc. she just doesn't seem to give a tit.
She’ll be forced to give a tit in 10 years or so. She’s already got chronic health conditions. Hypothyroidism is associated with diabetes and she’s going the right way about encouraging that together with cardiovascular issues due to her poor diet, excess alcohol and sedentary life.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
All because her and Jim can't physically run with Vesper up and down a grass field or a lane.

Remember the riding lessons too, that lasted 5 minutes with Vesper, did Feebs say she was over the weight limit to get on a horse?
I’m sure she was dieting to be able to get on a horse. This was around the styled by suzie times. She’s definitely heavier now though so we’re going to need a bigger horse 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure she was dieting to be able to get on a horse. This was around the styled by suzie times. She’s definitely heavier now though so we’re going to need a bigger horse 😭
The only animal she can ride with her weight is a hippo.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve just noticed her profile pic is of her breastfeeding. How old must that be?

Reactions: 4