Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she can get her child tested but is unable to safely fasten him in his car seat šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
She actually knows nothing about coeliac! You canā€™t test for it via blood. You can test for the antibody but you can carry the antibody and not ever develop coeliac. If you donā€™t have the antibody you wonā€™t ever be diagnosed coeliac. I am presuming scooter has the antibody hence why she is treating her as gf, even though there is no medical need as long as she shows no symptoms. The actual test for coeliac is a camera to the gut via the throat and itā€™s an horrific experience unless you take the general. This is all making me believe she has only had the blood test herself which is why sheā€™s so slack with being gf! Either way total bleep!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If you donā€™t have the antibody you wonā€™t ever be diagnosed coeliac. I am presuming scooter has the antibody hence why she is treating her as gf, even though there is no medical need as long as she shows no symptoms.
If this is the case then it's awful! Poor Vesper, it would be bad enough having the diagnosis as a child but following it "just in case" is terrible šŸ˜” She's probably making her do it as she's jealous she can't eat it, we all know how she doesn't like poor little Vesper šŸ’”

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She is so angry about being gluten free! She canā€™t ignore it like she did about the thyroid issue as she actually suffers immediate effects. Iā€™m not celiac but thereā€™s gluten free stuff everywhere in the supermarket and she can still eat rice and potatoes. Shows how much cake, biscuits and other crap she must eat if itā€™s having such an effect on her life.

Reactions: 11
She is so angry about being gluten free! She canā€™t ignore it like she did about the thyroid issue as she actually suffers immediate effects. Iā€™m not celiac but thereā€™s gluten free stuff everywhere in the supermarket and she can still eat rice and potatoes. Shows how much cake, biscuits and other crap she must eat if itā€™s having such an effect on her life.
I personally love to see it. Couldn't happen to a smugger person

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine taking the piss lot of your child by posting her writing and asking people to work out what it says.

Spend much time with V and helping with her writing Feebs? Didnā€™t think so. Poor overwhelmed Feebs, still sulking because she had to get a job and taking it out on her daughter

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s obsessed with food. First getting excited because sheā€™s going past Aldi for chicken nuggets then a McDonaldā€™s breakfast. How many syns hun? šŸ¤“šŸ™„
---
Gluttonous twit!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Iā€™m not going to lie, I could get on board with a hash brown McMuffin. Feebs just looks like a greedy cow doing it

Reactions: 3
On her way to see her rheumatologist, but stops off to buy ultra processed shite food. Spot the connection Mick?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
ā€œGobgasmā€ made me feel queasy. Why canā€™t she just speak/type normally?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
On her way to see her rheumatologist, but stops off to buy ultra processed shite food. Spot the connection Mick?
She is costing and going to cost the NHS i.e. the taxpayer, an absolute fortune over her lifetime.
---
ā€œGobgasmā€ made me feel queasy. Why canā€™t she just speak/type normally?
Because sheā€™s a big, ginger Yorkshire Pudding.

• Haha
Reactions: 8