Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we have gathered she doesn’t invest in the time to look nice. Absolute whopper.
Or the cash! Just had a wet cut or no finish? On curly hair? Why not just use some of the ad money and pay the hairdresser to sort out the bush proper

Reactions: 8
Is she drunk tonight!? Haphazard story posting, all out of order and the slurring talking about potting plants. Yikes!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
On her sleepover business ad - 'for those who don't know along with working* during the week and creating content on Instagram...'
(* = dubious, she does about three hours per day with an hour for lunch, #workingmama she ain't)

She actually thinks filming her scrunched up face and heavy breathing is creating content?!

Give us a fashion reel you lazy witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On her sleepover business ad - 'for those who don't know along with working* during the week and creating content on Instagram...'
(* = dubious, she does about three hours per day with an hour for lunch, #workingmama she ain't)

She actually thinks filming her scrunched up face and heavy breathing is creating content?!

Give us a fashion reel you lazy witch!
I would love a fashion reel right now, bit of foot stomping and general loving herself poses. Give us what we want Feebs 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Size of V’s breakfast!!!! 😳
I thought the same. 😔 No doubt she's had a fruit platter and biscuit first too. Such an excessive amount of food for such a young child. Feebs clearly isn't happy with her own weight, so I don't know why she is instilling her bad habits into her children. It looks like it's a full sized plate too, not a smaller one. My child is around the same age as V and we still use the smaller plates for her. I know her toast is cut in half, but surely one slice of toast, a table spoon of beans, some mushrooms and an egg would be enough. She doesn't need all those beans, a whole sausage and hash brown, she must feel so full and bloated, not a good way to start the day. That meal would be two evening meals worth for my child.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I thought the same. 😔 No doubt she's had a fruit platter and biscuit first too. Such an excessive amount of food for such a young child. Feebs clearly isn't happy with her own weight, so I don't know why she is instilling her bad habits into her children. It looks like it's a full sized plate too, not a smaller one. My child is around the same age as V and we still use the smaller plates for her. I know her toast is cut in half, but surely one slice of toast, a table spoon of beans, some mushrooms and an egg would be enough. She doesn't need all those beans, a whole sausage and hash brown, she must feel so full and bloated, not a good way to start the day. That meal would be two evening meals worth for my child.
I think if V is very active then amount isn’t the concern but the quality of the food. My niece has a good appetite but does several activities/classes during the week so keeps moving.
The plate itself is so unbalanced, and I imagine this is her second breakfast after the 5am plate Feebs leaves out for her

Reactions: 2
add a slice of bacon and that is a typical adults breakfast in a cafe.

however - in comparisons to Feebs and Jims plate it is probably much smaller so seems child size to them.

Reactions: 8
Imagine sitting in the break room with your ham sandwich or whatever and this twit walks in with a box of chicken legs. She’s not right honestly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
A tub of hummus, box of crackers and pack of chicken legs for lunch. Jesus. Or is that alright because it’s gluten free? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I laugh everytime I see her washing.

I mean who the hell has time to do each colour wash individually 🙈🙈

A frigging green wash!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there anything she won’t complain about?

- gets a face to face appt with gastro
- is seen early

moan moan moan

she makes me feel sick

Reactions: 15
She is only upset because now she has to work through her lunch break so she can't have her 4 course meal 🙄

Reactions: 7