Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be in the minority who thinks the entire concept of period pants is gross. Sitting there honking šŸ¤¢
Nope, Iā€™m in the same boat. I just canā€™t get my head around it. Then them going in the washing machine šŸ¤¢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Nope, Iā€™m in the same boat. I just canā€™t get my head around it. Then them going in the washing machine šŸ¤¢
I canā€™t understand if you take them off at end of day and youā€™re not ready to do a wash what do you do with your stinking pants just leave them festering in the wash pile šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ I just canā€™t and Iā€™m quite progressive with feminine hygieneā€¦got me a mooncup! But hell no to period pants

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve not been on this thread for the longest time. I canā€™t sleep and itā€™s cheered me right up šŸ™‚
I thought Iā€™d have a look on tiktok see if the whole of tiktok has seen her bollockā€¦
anyway look at the search suggestionsā€¦even TikTok knows šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I canā€™t understand if you take them off at end of day and youā€™re not ready to do a wash what do you do with your stinking pants just leave them festering in the wash pile šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ I just canā€™t and Iā€™m quite progressive with feminine hygieneā€¦got me a mooncup! But hell no to period pants
Me too! Been using a mooncup for over 10 years. The idea of period pants makes me want to vom :sick:

Reactions: 3
They are fantastic for young girls just starting, unsure of pads/afraid of leaking. I personally don't use them but you are supposed to steep them, rinse then wash. Most people have a bucket with a lid they sluice them in. At the end of the day it's a small amount of blood from our body's that takes minutes to wash out, same I assume as you'd rinse out a moon cup.

Reactions: 6
I love my period pants, takes a few minutes to rinse them out when I take them off and then I have an empty bucket next to the washing basket that I put them in till I'm putting on a wash. They go in with a normal wash and then they get put away till next month. Apart from having to rinse them out and putting them separate from my normal washing, they're treated exactly the same as my normal knickers.

Reactions: 4
I love my period pants, takes a few minutes to rinse them out when I take them off and then I have an empty bucket next to the washing basket that I put them in till I'm putting on a wash. They go in with a normal wash and then they get put away till next month. Apart from having to rinse them out and putting them separate from my normal washing, they're treated exactly the same as my normal knickers.
Similar to the old Terry cloth nappies that mums had to steep and wash out.

Reactions: 3
Never thought of a rinse and separate bucket. Itā€™s because my friend was wearing them when she came to visit me and didnā€™t ask to rinse them just put them in a carrier bag for her to sort when she got home a week later šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 1
The ā€œaftercareā€ā€™of the period pants sounds like something Feebs wouldnā€™t do, I mean she doesnā€™t brush her teeth, or wash her face some days so ā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her face always strikes me as being really dry, like itā€™s crying out for moisturiser. Sheā€™s so strange. Wouldnā€™t you think sheā€™d try a hair style to try and cover that forehead?

Reactions: 7