Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is planting hanging baskets such a big part of her personality?

Phoebe I’m bored, what are you wearing lately, show us!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone wonder if she’s just making Vesper be gluten free because she hates her so much? Strange the golden child doesn’t need to be gluten free… it’s like she thinks if she has to suffer then so can V

Reactions: 5
Why doesn't her kid being named this make her embarrassed?! 🤭🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240506_174107_Instagram.jpg

---
Also see Jim taught parsley to ride instead of paying someone like they did scooter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why doesn't her kid being named this make her embarrassed?! 🤭🤣🤣View attachment 2918897
---
Also see Jim taught parsley to ride instead of paying someone like they did scooter
Literally came on with the same screenshot, slightly adapted 😂😂😂

1829EF05-C2F4-4A09-9D13-4E22510F9A35.jpeg

---
Is that her child's actually surname 😳
Yes, yes it is. That poor boy. It’s like he’s been named after a cartoon character or something. Mr Bean type kind of thing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s not the flex they think it is to give your kids wacky/unique names!
some of the kids at my sons preschool have the most stupid names & I think WTF who’s going to take them seriously in life named that?

Reactions: 7
At least Sunny Holliday wasn’t a Holliday at birth and gave one of her sons a sensible name (maybe they all have a sensible name, don’t think Mick has ever revealed the name of her other Holliday romance 🍆) but giving a kid a silly name with that surname (or any other, let’s be honest) is a whole other offence.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At least Sunny Holliday wasn’t a Holliday at birth and gave one of her sons a sensible name (maybe they all have a sensible name, don’t think Mick has ever revealed the name of her other Holliday romance 🍆) but giving a kid a silly name with that surname (or any other, let’s be honest) is a whole other offence.
Maybe I'm a petty cow, but there's no way I'd give my children the last name of the man who won't marry me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe I'm a petty cow, but there's no way I'd give my children the last name of the man who won't marry me.
excuse you… how do you know it’s Jim who won’t put a ring on it?! Maybe SHE doesn’t want to get married!!

(I will never forget her passive aggressive reply to her AMA boxes when people were asking if old jimbo had proposed 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As always, nobody believes that real people are asking these questions which just so happen to have convenient aff links. Imagine having so little shame.

Reactions: 11