Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
I'm fucking raging that this moronic cuntlard arsehole got gifted a whole holiday whilst me and my husband work fucking hard full time to barely manage 4 days in Butlins with the kids 🤬 and what for?? Her whole content is rotting feet and child abuse, who looks at this waste of space and disgrace of a mother and think ah yes she deserves a free holiday??? I'm so disappointed in the world right now 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 45

rubyred66

Chatty Member
I want the names of the people she reckons messaged her about an update on her fucking disgusting feet.
🙋🏾‍♀️ it was me sorry, around this time of year I ask the person with the worst feet I have ever seen for advice on their foot care regime. I am also going to inbox Katie Price for advice on how to be a good wife and mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
The wedges of the world have made the trip 🙌 bet shes a cheeky thong under that dress, she's always feeling smug on hols! I'll wait for her to rise in the morning in just a sheet again, she likes to let everyone know Jumbo dipped his tip in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

zebby

VIP Member
Anyone else feel uncomfortable watching that wake up clip. Stop filming every. Little. Life. Event. That child doesn't need (or consent) to total strangers seeing and hearing that.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

Mancnet

VIP Member
Imagine that - a Tudor tour of the mansion. Everyone gets a pair of smelly vans to wear, straight into the kitchen to brush hair and teeth, a quick stop by the three freezers to check out all the frozen mince, then out to the garden to hang out some washing, up to the bedroom to wrap a towel round yourself and throw yourself on the Emma matress rounded off with a picky tea before you depart ... the full Feebs experience - a bargain at £24.99 ahead!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Just popping in to say hi 👋🏻
I’m here from the By gemmabosanko thread and feebs was mentioned as another one of the sw cult. I used to follow her when she was pregnant with her son but soon stopped as her massive forehead and weird brows used to give me the ick. No change there I see. Anyway, great to see another great bunch of tattlers on another hilarious thread. Currently reading the wiki and sniggering 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26