Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah turmeric will solve all your problems, anything but losing weight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
All gone quiet again on the Feebs front. Canā€™t be bothered until lo and behold a few scraps will be thrown in before another ad. The laziest ā€™content creatorā€™ ever.

Reactions: 11
All gone quiet again on the Feebs front. Canā€™t be bothered until lo and behold a few scraps will be thrown in before another ad. The laziest ā€™content creatorā€™ ever.
Speaking of content creator, my youngest has a new girlfriend who aspires to be a content creator, within a short space of time of our every meeting, this girl finds new ways to infuriate me. Her facial expressions and incessant moaning usually are enough. At the weekend when my son and her graced us with their presence, she moaned about homeless people in the street and said begging should be a crime. I asked if content creators begging on the internet is similar. She of course couldnā€™t answer that because she is ā€˜modern marketingā€™.

These content creators/influencers are just cyber grifters and beggers, instead of a card box in a door way, itā€™s a gifted hotel courtesy of the Hilton.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Speaking of content creator, my youngest has a new girlfriend who aspires to be a content creator, within a short space of time of our every meeting, this girl finds new ways to infuriate me. Her facial expressions and incessant moaning usually are enough. At the weekend when my son and her graced us with their presence, she moaned about homeless people in the street and said begging should be a crime. I asked if content creators begging on the internet is similar. She of course couldnā€™t answer that because she is ā€˜modern marketingā€™.

These content creators/influencers are just cyber grifters and beggers, instead of a card box in a door way, itā€™s a gifted hotel courtesy of the Hilton.
Exactly, theyā€™re just a modern day version of a door to door salesman!

Reactions: 8
Exactly, theyā€™re just a modern day version of a door to door salesman!
I tried to explain that there are different contexts but the principals are the same. Begging a person in the street for money and begging a company online is fundamentally no different.

Reactions: 6