Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The size of that lunch! No way!

She is such a bleeping bore about gluten. I can’t eat gluten and it’s just not that difficult. At a push I’d get a box of Nairns gluten-free oatcakes, a banana, and some yoghurt. £4 tops and the oatcakes would last a week.
Why is she eating 2 peoples lunches 😒

Reactions: 8
I’m a larger lady, if I was going to eat two rolls I would only photograph one for 👀 so I can guarantee she ate a third whilst making them!!! 🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m a fat cow but I wouldn’t dream of eating a triple chocolate cookie at 7am! Just baffles my brain

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Of course her talking about taking collagen and whatever else is pretty much just to push her discount code. Nothing she does or says is authentic.

Reactions: 11
Of course her talking about taking collagen and whatever else is pretty much just to push her discount code. Nothing she does or says is authentic.
And as always the ad/aff is minuscule and blends in with the background.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I thought hello fresh was her go to...clearly not when she's got other meal plans to advertise 🙄 she's piled it on since she did that style with susie thing. That's the real reason why she doesn't wear the clothes anymore

Reactions: 7
I thought hello fresh was her go to...clearly not when she's got other meal plans to advertise 🙄 she's piled it on since she did that style with susie thing. That's the real reason why she doesn't wear the clothes anymore
She used to plug those all the time a few years ago and then she started using hello fresh.
---
This is either a group of randoms who she doesn’t know or they have just fucked off and left her huffing and puffing.

Attachments

• Haha
She used to plug those all the time a few years ago and then she started using hello fresh.
---
This is either a group of randoms who she doesn’t know or they have just fucked off and left her huffing and puffing.
😂 the fact they appear to be wearing walking boots and she’s got the vans on suggests they dropped her off at the nearest shop for some snacks and carried on without her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How on earth does she manage this and then go and brag about it? I’d be mortified if my child was late for school because I was pissing about too much in the morning to be able to manage time effectively.
My kids have cereal in the week as no way do I have time to be cooking for them and that’s with me being able to manage my time.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I hate how she pushes stuff she hasn’t even tried yet. Other people will say I love this because of X,X and X and here’s my discount code. Tbf I’d never get anything she recommends but some people won’t see what we do will they.