Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth does she manage this and then go and brag about it? I’d be mortified if my child was late for school because I was pissing about too much in the morning to be able to manage time effectively.
My kids have cereal in the week as no way do I have time to be cooking for them and that’s with me being able to manage my time.
And has time to take a photo, faff about writing on it to upload to her stories!

Reactions: 8
How on earth does she manage this and then go and brag about it? I’d be mortified if my child was late for school because I was pissing about too much in the morning to be able to manage time effectively.
My kids have cereal in the week as no way do I have time to be cooking for them and that’s with me being able to manage my time.
what goes through her head. Oh we’re late for school so I’ll just take a photo for an inst story to prove what a relatable mum I am.
Also why was it only the chosen one that was late, where was scooter

Reactions: 10
no way is there any need to be cooking breakfasts on a school day. absolutely nothing wrong with weetabix and a banana and it would take her all of 30 seconds to throw it all in a bowl.

Reactions: 10
Time blindness?? Wtf is that? Unorganised and self-obsessed more like

Reactions: 11
It’s all about the food though isn’t it. She doesn’t care if they are all late for school/work as long as she’s had her greedy feed for the morning. She is never late because she’s cleaning or doing homework is she?!

She actually disgusts me about how food obsessed she is. (and believe me, I like my food!)

Reactions: 16
She is definitely gearing up to an ADHD diagnosis. She's been using all the buzz words recently and now she works for the NHS it will mean she can get away with murder. 'Sorry I'm an hour late, my ADHD gives me time blindness'. 'Sorry it took me 5 hrs to finish this 10minutes task, my ADHD makes me lose focus'. Etc etc.

Reactions: 15
Did anyone notice the other day that she said her friend is a GP... I bet they got her the job at the surgery

Reactions: 7
Crazy that her GP friend would recommend a product she conveniently has an affiliate link for and not suggest she loses weight, which would be the most obvious and effective way to help most of her ailments but would definitely help her arthritis.

Reactions: 13
To be honest, I just don’t believe her. I believe that she’d been faffing about but not that they were literally late. She cycles through phases of heavily hinting that she has ADHD and I think she desperately wants it because ✨content✨ and also it would give her an excuse for her not having her tit together like Jumbo expects.

I also don’t believe those ladies in the photo were her friends (she wishes) and I don’t believe that she has a gp friend either. I can imagine her accosting a gp in the work toilets though and asking them for advice then cherry picking what suits.

Reactions: 12
To be honest, I just don’t believe her. I believe that she’d been faffing about but not that they were literally late. She cycles through phases of heavily hinting that she has ADHD and I think she desperately wants it because ✨content✨ and also it would give her an excuse for her not having her tit together like Jumbo expects.

I also don’t believe those ladies in the photo were her friends (she wishes) and I don’t believe that she has a gp friend either. I can imagine her accosting a gp in the work toilets though and asking them for advice then cherry picking what suits.
I agree - this is the same person who spent the weekend promoting Pickering open gardens which she seems to be organising again. She managed to blag her family a free holiday and has a job. The only bit of truth re all this is she shows she is hyper capable of doing what she wants when it suits/interests her and only lets things slip that she’s not so fussed about, namely her children and their lives/interests.

bleeping hell. Those legs do not need to be on display for the world to see, while discussing period 🤢 underwear.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
We do not I repeat DO NOT need to know about the capacity of her period pants 😷🤮

• Haha
  • Sick