Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had a spare hour to myself I'd go for a walk, go to the gym, meet a friend for a coffee. Wouldn't go and eat a bleeping maccies in my car. She's an absolute hog, who will be complaining about her ill health this time next week. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I had a spare hour to myself I'd go for a walk, go to the gym, meet a friend for a coffee. Wouldn't go and eat a bleeping maccies in my car. She's an absolute hog, who will be complaining about her ill health this time next week. Make it make sense.
Bringing up two kids on my own, I never had the distractions of social media and remember having washing done, dishes washed and chores complete by a certain time in the evening. If I was efficient I would see the second half of Emmerdale but I’d always be settled by 7.30 for Corrie 😂 while the kids completed homework before bed.

Mick needs to spend less time obsessing over social media and actually spend quality time with her children, by the looks of it, they need the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“Gobgasm” made me feel queasy. Why can’t she just speak/type normally?
She speaks like a noughties chick lit writer 😆
---
1000036353.jpg

Could you be arsed packing up your entire kitchen to go camping in the rain with Pheebs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine the fragrant interior of a musty old tent in the pouring rain with Mick and Jimbo sweating inside it with a tinny or six each and and an undercooked chicken dinner.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She never says anything nice about Jim unless food related 😂
He hasn't even made anything - he has cut some carrots, halved a tomato , put some on some crisps and made a sandwich . They are a pair of plebs :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
That last post; basically ‘the packet says may contains nut. You have a nut allergy, do you still eat it?’

No coeliac would risk ‘may contain’ with severe reactions. She’s probably been told she has a gluten intolerance as there’s no way anyone I know with coeliac would risk non gluten free.

Reactions: 10
That last post; basically ‘the packet says may contains nut. You have a nut allergy, do you still eat it?’

No coeliac would risk ‘may contain’ with severe reactions. She’s probably been told she has a gluten intolerance as there’s no way anyone I know with coeliac would risk non gluten free.
All of this and more!!! If you were a coeliac you would avoid, you would have been advised to avoid all gluten - and no way you would risk you or your kids. Makes me so cross that she is promoting stuff as gluten free and it’s not!! Do it properly or not at all!!!

Reactions: 9
So, from her latest stories, they have a girls side and a boys side for sleeping. I’ve only been camping once and my husband and I had one room and our two kids the other. At first I thought it’s weird but then I realised! I bet they have to do this as they’ll be in the trailer bit of the tent and need to distribute the weight or else the whole tent would tip up and send Scooter and Herbivore shooting up into the sky like a fighter pilot pressing the ejector seat button😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31