Phoebe Court #29 Simply Fed

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow this thread and her stories are often hid on my feed, but when I do catch them why do they always have a 5 course meal?🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she have a monitor in the car? That blood pressure is really high. She should really book in with the doctor!

Reactions: 5
That is dangerously high! Even the second reading is high so she’s talking shite saying “I’m blessed with good blood pressure”.
My BP is similar to her 2nd reading (always been around there) & my Doctor has slways said it's perfect 🤨

Reactions: 1
I really don’t understand the drama about school places, this never used to be a thing. All I have seen on socials today is about what school kids have got into, I just don’t get it. Waiting for the lump to post a crying video of happiness that herbivore got into the school she desperately wanted!

I really don’t understand the drama about school places, this never used to be a thing. All I have seen on socials today is about what school kids have got into, I just don’t get it. Waiting for the lump to post a crying video of happiness that herbivore got into the school she desperately wanted!
I've never understood it either 😂 Especially as most people only have 1 school in their catchment areas

She'll just kick off like she did with Vesper anyway if she doesnt get what she wanted 😂

I've never understood it either 😂 Especially as most people only have 1 school in their catchment areas

She'll just kick off like she did with Vesper anyway if she doesnt get what she wanted 😂
alot of people don’t want the school in their catchment area!

I think it must be different in Scotland because to the main, you go to the school that’s closest to your home 🤷🏻‍♀️ there’s always individual cases where people want to go to X school because it’s closer to a grandparent or whatever but there doesn’t seem to be the same issues here

I think it must be different in Scotland because to the main, you go to the school that’s closest to your home 🤷🏻‍♀️ there’s always individual cases where people want to go to X school because it’s closer to a grandparent or whatever but there doesn’t seem to be the same issues here
That's pretty much what it is here. But people put down ones further away when most schools are oversubscribed anyway and then end up getting accepted for the one closest to them anyway

That's pretty much what it is here. But people put down ones further away when most schools are oversubscribed anyway and then end up getting accepted for the one closest to them anyway
In Scotland if the school is in the catchment area they must provide your child with a place. If it’s outwith the catchment you need to apply. I don’t know why you wouldn’t go to the nearest unless it was a terrible school

Reactions: 2
I wonder if I'm a terrible parent because we only viewed the closest school and put that as first choice. I mean, my other half is a teacher and even he didn't really know what to look for to set them apart - we have about 10 primary schools within a 5 mile radius so almost too much choice.

Reactions: 2
All the approx 10 Mums I have spoken to, 8 got 1st choice, 1 got 2nd choice and 1 got 3rd choice. Approx 50% had a school place out of their catchment.
---
In Scotland if the school is in the catchment area they must provide your child with a place. If it’s outwith the catchment you need to apply. I don’t know why you wouldn’t go to the nearest unless it was a terrible school
i guess it’s down to opinion. I wouldn’t choose a school just because it’s the closest when a few more minutes away is a school that is better suited to my child and our family. Everyone looks for different things in schools - some looks for small class size, some want large class size, some want excellent exam results, some want well established extra curricular, some want experienced send support, some need wrap around care.

• Heart
Reactions: 4