Phoebe Court #27 Forget my tablets, forget to eat, forget to file my crusty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that video of the hanging kebab (and this time I'm actually referring to a meal) is very telling isn't it? Vesper looks broken and Mick is clearly not natural. Wonder if she's just had a bout of mama rage
Laughing at the hanging kebab comment, not poor scooter looking sad

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Imagine seeing the crusty tudor and her turbin hurtling along the roads of a Sunday 😳😳😳
---
Imagine seeing the crusty tudor and her turbin hurtling along the roads of a Sunday 😳😳😳
*turban* doh! "Insert some maternal rage and some ADHD quotes"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
How do you lose 2 big bags full of stuff? Their house must be so full of junk.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The smugness is off the scale at the moment. It’s unbearable- I’m going to have to mute her till she reverts back to being volatile and shouty again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The smugness is off the scale at the moment. It’s unbearable- I’m going to have to mute her till she reverts back to being volatile and shouty again.
She does this every once in a while. Starts to get her tit together. And by that I mean the BASICS of adulting. Acts smug about it and then after a few weeks goes back to her usual lazy incompetent self. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 12
Can someone ask her to do some more outfit reels whilst she’s feeling all confident 🤭

Looking forward to the upcoming holiday, always ‘good’ content 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that 3 Quesadillas!? Is that excessive!? It seems excessive but I’m not a fat Tudor like our Feebs (side note, I am in fact fat, but not a Tudor 😂)

IMG_6866.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They don't want to be doing "kids stuff" all week when they're there... so why bother taking the kids then?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok so this holiday is going to be intense 😂 Nice is hot, hot to walk in all day, oh and of course the walking! Finding restaurants with kids in tow, the pack up will need to be mighty for the tudor feast those kids have for lunch/snacks.
Trains/travel/buses or tubes again such a delight with hot tired kids!
Her only saving grace will be the air bnb if they've booked a decent one, I 100% prefer them over a hotel with kids in a city, plus there is a washer/dryer small things like that so you don't need to pack loads. You can do take out and eat it in your pants ( if you're Feebs)
However happy kids=happy holidays! She needs to do her time and sit through chocolatte like the rest of us did, that's what parents do!

Reactions: 3
Why is she asking about taking food to the airport? We all remember her making sandwiches from the breakfast buffet and taking them on the plane in Spain!!

Jesus woman just buy a meal deal and be done with it. Why do you need to ask people🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.