Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diagoras20

Chatty Member
And the baguettes weren’t even from a cute little French bakery, they were from Nice’s version of coop!
This has got to be peak Pheebs and peak this shitty holiday 🤣 can we get this in a title somehow?
Pheebs and Jim travelled so far
To buy une baguette from la Spar.
So impressed was Jim with Pheebs choice of 'digs'
That every night they ate like pigs.
He even went so far as to treat her,
To the French cuisine - 'la fajita'.

Not a title, I was just feeling poetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

itsnotmyfaulthonest

The new job just flagged a memory of old Feebs from a previous thread…to add this wasn’t my work, but stolen from her Wiki here. If you get chance though, treat yourself to a viewing of the Wiki, didn’t half make me chuckle you funny trolls! 🤣
IMG_6999.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
I'm fucking crying. She's had the holiday booked for how long and then a week before cuts out the bevs for two days, eats a salad, skips a chippy, swims 5 lengths and she's mentally a size 10. I mean fair play - her fucking self confidence is off the chart 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 44

haychEmBee

I cried today too Phoebe. I cried because whilst outside the operating room at great ormand Street hospital, my 2 year old said mummy I'm scared. I carried her and held her whilst she was put under general anesthetic. I then went back to the cubicle with a lump in my throat and had a good cry.

Fancy crying because swimming lessons have finished. D!ckhead !!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Diagoras20

Chatty Member
I literally cannot look at the goggles pic, it makes me so uncomfortable 😬 imagine going swimming and that just rises from the water next to you, I'd drown.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Mancnet

VIP Member
Let’s all nominate Mick for a Pride of Britain Award as she’s managed to get herself dressed two mornings running as well as made her lunch for two days (don’t forget to eat mama). I didn’t think it was possible but this part time job is going to make her even more of a knob isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

WhatABore

VIP Member
Could you imagine looking round a seating area at an airport and just seeing those 2 eating chicken wings out of a back pack?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
Do you know what’s really pissed me off about Mick and the spa day? SHE DOESNT FUCKING WORK.

She’s fucking lucky that Jim was able to take a random Monday off using annual leave, when she can herself cover the other 14 weeks holiday that children have whilst at school. My son starts school this week (and I am not okay 🥹) and I’ve had to sit down and meticulously plan all of the school holidays as we both work - relying on annual leave (which as a whole does NOT equate to 14 weeks 😤), holiday clubs and family members. We won’t have the luxury of one of us taking a day off just willy nilly.

Fuck off Feebs, you un-relatable giant freckled swan guzzler. Fuck the fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Mancnet

VIP Member
She will be in her element. Offering her tit up to breastfeed everyone at the airport, rummaging around in her stomach rolls for any uneaten snacks or even making cheese sandwiches using scrapings from her feet. No one goes hungry when Feebs is around!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Seeing the crusty Tudor cunt sniffing the deodorant she just rolled under her flaky armpits and giving us her orgasm face is really too much on this rainy Tuesday evening. Enough internet for today
Bet she fingers herself and sniffs it.
Also bet she farts into her hand and cupcakes herself

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33