Phoebe Court #27 Forget my tablets, forget to eat, forget to file my crusty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the phrase ‘pack up’
That woman has never missed a meal in her life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate the phrase ‘pack up’
That woman has never missed a meal in her life!!
The phrase pack up makes me think of a dusty old miner wrapping up a bit of stale cheese and a hunk of bread in a neck scarf before a day down the pit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she won’t slag herself or her body off in front of Vesper (and yes I agree with the sentiment) but will slag vesper off to thousands of random people on the internet!!🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Is it me, or does she have a huge sort out several times a year?! I can't believe how many toys she is taking to the charity shop, a whole car boots worth. She must spend, spend, spend all the time!

Reactions: 16
Like a previous poster said, why is she doing all this now? She has acres of free time in term time and kids won’t notice half of what you get rid of when they aren’t there. The minute they see you getting rid of something they want to play with it.

Reactions: 9
Another 'dont forget to eat mammas' post
I think she does it on purpose to keep this thread going !!!

Reactions: 6
Now I feel awful for commenting on a toddler and I know it’s not his fault but why is he always dressed like a little old man and generally looks like a little old man. He certainly lives up to the name Herbert.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now I feel awful for commenting on a toddler and I know it’s not his fault but why is he always dressed like a little old man and generally looks like a little old man. He certainly lives up to the name Herbert.
He was dressed like his dad!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.