Phoebe Court #27 Forget my tablets, forget to eat, forget to file my crusty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did have a skim of the previous thread so sorry if I missed it (long time lurker here) - the online coach she has, is it an undeclared ad or do we think shes paying for it?

Reactions: 1
I mean my kids will have some cereal or toast and a bit of fruit but she has to go over the top doesn’t she
That’s the issue with their food - The kids get a full fruit platter followed by a large breakfast and then you think of the massive lunches she packs them.

But a banana for Herb the other week was too much before breakfast✋️

Exactly. She’s either all or nothing.

Reactions: 4
I did have a skim of the previous thread so sorry if I missed it (long time lurker here) - the online coach she has, is it an undeclared ad or do we think shes paying for it?
Perhaps he takes clubcard points. I don’t expect she’s paying at all, her whole life is an ad for something.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She said the other day she was 5LB down so not sure if she’s weighed in for the second time or not. I’m intrigued. I hope she does well to be fair. As someone who has struggled with my weight I know it’s not easy, or to keep it off as Feebs has shown

Reactions: 3
I’ve looked at his page but I can’t work out what he actually does? Wonder how much it cost
He’s expensive! He helps you w food tracking, gives you exercise plans and weekly calls. I like him but couldn’t justify the cost.

Reactions: 6
I think she is paying. I don’t think he would want to work with that useless ogre for free, she’s hardly a great ad for his business.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She sorted out her wardrobe AGAIN and got rid of a load of clothes.
Just looked back on threads and 19th April was the last time she did it and got rid of bags of clothes back then. How much does she buy?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
God that video of the hanging kebab (and this time I'm actually referring to a meal) is very telling isn't it? Vesper looks broken and Mick is clearly not natural. Wonder if she's just had a bout of mama rage

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She sorted out her wardrobe AGAIN and got rid of a load of clothes.
Just looked back on threads and 19th April was the last time she did it and got rid of bags of clothes back then. How much does she buy?!
but she has the same rotation of ugly clothes. I don’t understand

Reactions: 5
God that video of the hanging kebab (and this time I'm actually referring to a meal) is very telling isn't it? Vesper looks broken and Mick is clearly not natural. Wonder if she's just had a bout of mama rage
it sounded like she was telling V off, when he hadn’t even touched it? So so strange

Reactions: 4
And why are they giving their kids meat on a hot metal skewer? All to show boat and then they’ll just have to help them with it anyways, so all the kids can do is look at it hanging… 🤷🏼‍♀️

Am I thinking too much in to this? Lol

Reactions: 11
She's such a pretentious wanker. Yeah, I'm gonna buy hanging kebab skewers to show off for instagram 🙄 if it was a thing in their house, why haven't they got one each

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.