Phoebe Court #27 Forget my tablets, forget to eat, forget to file my crusty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to her tent? Haven’t seen them camping for ages 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Why is she asking about taking food to the airport? We all remember her making sandwiches from the breakfast buffet and taking them on the plane in Spain!!

Jesus woman just buy a meal deal and be done with it. Why do you need to ask people🙈
EnGaGeMeNt 🙃💰

Reactions: 3
As if this lump wants anyone else's advice. She's daddy pig - she knows everything after all...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg we have a double. An outfit post featuring the cone head quiff. Day made

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Quiff is higher than the 3 peaks, who does she think she is and them favorite shoes need lashing.
My god. I don’t understand why she does that style with her hair, it makes her head look even bigger. If she had a small face then yeah so it elongates the face but her features are on the lower 30% of her face and the rest is just massive head. She’d be better getting a side/sweeping fringe so her forehead doesn’t look like a coneheads character.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is feeeeeeling herself in that ad.

Can't she see that the quiff makes her head look even bigger than it is already

Reactions: 9
Seeing the crusty Tudor bleep sniffing the deodorant she just rolled under her flaky armpits and giving us her orgasm face is really too much on this rainy Tuesday evening. Enough internet for today
Bet she fingers herself and sniffs it.
Also bet she farts into her hand and cupcakes herself

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.