Phoebe Court #27 Forget my tablets, forget to eat, forget to file my crusty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Because it's easy to automatically share the good stuff"
1. Why do you need to post bad stuff just because you've posted something fun/happy and
2. Why is this bad? This is a normal day in my household? Why is it an issue?
Why is this seen as negative?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
'Juggling the juggle' my ass hun, the only thing she's juggling is them floppy tits and a kebab.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So a week off the booze & she’s lost weight, she must have absolutely hammered the cans of cider!

Reactions: 8
I've always been told the first weeks weightloss is always water weight, the actual fat loss won't start until week 2 maybe even 3 onwards.
Might be total bollocks but 🤷🏻‍♀️

Let's see if she's still losing in 12 / 16 / 20 weeks

Reactions: 9
Don’t want to stick up for her but good for her for making a start on the weight loss. As a former fatso myself I found getting the motivation to actually start a diet was the hardest thing. Let’s hope she keeps at it!

Also, it irrationally annoys me when she refers to water as ‘H20’ 🙊😡

Reactions: 11
Is she seriously now on the beg for Oliver Bonas jewellery now? 2 stories she’s tagged the brand in. Beggy Mitchell.

Reactions: 6
Wow so spotted in Oliver Bonas and then tags them? Cheeky or what

Reactions: 3
"Because it's easy to automatically share the good stuff"
1. Why do you need to post bad stuff just because you've posted something fun/happy and
2. Why is this bad? This is a normal day in my household? Why is it an issue?
Why is this seen as negative?
She literally moans about her kids 24/7 so a surprise post would be to actually see her post something that just shows happiness. She goes on like she has to keep it real after the kids have had a nice day as if that’s all she shows. She’s so bleeping negative about them that even when they’re happy she’s got to shoot them down. We know your reality, you moan all the time about it so you don’t need to balance anything.

I have no idea why in the school holidays she is choosing to sort out kids wardrobes when she has so much free time when they are at school/nursery. Now they are late - what’s the betting that’s the kids fault!

FFS, she’s reminding herself to eat again…Feebs, no one believes you forget to eat and you’re looking for an excuse to guzzle a steak bake from Greggs because you “forgot” to make yourself something.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.