Phoebe Court #27 Forget my tablets, forget to eat, forget to file my crusty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the likes bad asses🙏🏻 I think she’s so full of herself for losing 5lbs that we’re in for some top quality Tudor posts from Mick.
We're in for syn free diet coke swan,
'Cheats' mead (it's basically vinegar and lemonade), and a whole barrell of syn free roast potatoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate this “wear the swimsuit” bollocks. You’re in a spa Feebs what else are you going to wear?!

and yes 5lbs down and she’s thinking she’s amazing, we’re going to be seeing chicken bollock every day from now on as she parades her amazing weight loss (when let’s face it she definitely shits out more than 5lb)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate this “wear the swimsuit” bollocks. You’re in a spa Feebs what else are you going to wear?!

and yes 5lbs down and she’s thinking she’s amazing, we’re going to be seeing chicken bollock every day from now on as she parades her amazing weight loss (when let’s face it she definitely shits out more than 5lb)
Forgot to add… all she’s done this week, by her own admission, is not booze in the week (which most people don’t anyway), do a few more steps and go to bed earlier and she’s lost 5lbs. Sell the Magners shares as the cider market is going to crash if she keeps this up.

Reactions: 11
Wonder why she didn't take jumbo jet? Suppose she maybe deserves a break 🙈 I wouldn't defend her but if he's pissing off every weekend.
She looks quite decent for once, the wedges have been left at home, her hair isn't the wet look but then the tooth gem 😂 amazing what a week off the drink, balanced meals, water and taking ones meds can do.
And the spa days paid off, all that chicken bollock hanging out another spa reach out!

Reactions: 3
Forgot to add… all she’s done this week, by her own admission, is not booze in the week (which most people don’t anyway), do a few more steps and go to bed earlier and she’s lost 5lbs. Sell the Magners shares as the cider market is going to crash if she keeps this up.
If she could duck herself after her 5lb loss she totally would. So bleeping smug for putting the Magners down for 5 days and walking round the block. Let's see how long this lasts before she gives up. Anyone wanna put bets on?

Reactions: 8
If she could duck herself after her 5lb loss she totally would. So bleeping smug for putting the Magners down for 5 days and walking round the block. Let's see how long this lasts before she gives up. Anyone wanna put bets on?
I'd say she literally would, I've said this before and I hope this isn't too vulgar, but I can see her on OF not for the ££ but because she gives that vibe that she likes people seeing her and showing off the droopy boobs and bollock.
Soz if anyone is having breakfast 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder why she didn't take jumbo jet? Suppose she maybe deserves a break 🙈 I wouldn't defend her but if he's pissing off every weekend.
She looks quite decent for once, the wedges have been left at home, her hair isn't the wet look but then the tooth gem 😂 amazing what a week off the drink, balanced meals, water and taking ones meds can do.
And the spa days paid off, all that chicken bollock hanging out another spa reach out!
She was literally just at the spa! I reckon around a month ago

Reactions: 1
She is eating two free breakfasts this morning?!?!?! No wonder she is the size she is 🤡🤦‍♀️🤡

Reactions: 1
It really annoyed me how she walked into the changing room filming. Imagine if you were in there getting changed or drying off. I’m sure she wouldn’t have posted it then, but even so!

Reactions: 5
Can you remove teeth gems or once you put one on that’s it for life? Asking for Feebs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
PR gifted Hotel.stay.... frivolous spending. Not bad for a skint unemployed mum Mick!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.