Phoebe Court #27 Forget my tablets, forget to eat, forget to file my crusty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel is proper Tudor bingo. The quiff, the sniff, the WW2 sandals, the friend...

So bleeping here for Five-Pounds-off-Feebs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s going to look so chic on the seafront at Nice with her quiff, Vans, Mr Tumble ensemble - surly she’ll be mistaken for a French A lister??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine using your deceased mum as a line to try and sell Deodorant. 'My mum was always on the look out for a natural deodrant'. Was she really though? Or are you just trying to flog a crappy Deodorant smelling of toilet cleaner 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine using your deceased mum as a line to try and sell Deodorant. 'My mum was always on the look out for a natural deodrant'. Was she really though? Or are you just trying to flog a crappy Deodorant smelling of toilet cleaner 🤔
Wow she has sunk to a new low

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen 3 different women taking a big sniff of their Wild deodorant on IG, must be in the brief lol.

I will never try Wild after seeing so many stinky looking people fawning over it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I gasped out loud listening to her be smug against her dead mom. Her mom couldn't find a natural deodrant, despite looking (for years), but Know-it-all Feebs has done it!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I got sucked in and tried it because I liked the sound of one of their scents … I really didn’t get on with the deodorant though… it was really slimy and smeary and so the pot always got covered in it… and It barely lasted an hour for me let alone all day. Then I found Mitchum and I’ll never look back!

Reactions: 9
I got sucked in and tried it because I liked the sound of one of their scents … I really didn’t get on with the deodorant though… it was really slimy and smeary and so the pot always got covered in it… and It barely lasted an hour for me let alone all day. Then I found Mitchum and I’ll never look back!
I tried it too, it gave me BO. Never again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I tried it because I liked the eco no plastic waste element and it gave me the worst rash under each arm. I stupidly persevered and switched to the sensitive one which stopped the rash but made the pits of my clothes have that awful metallic sweat smell even when I wasn’t actually sweaty. Back to good old Sure!

Reactions: 3
I tried it because I liked the eco no plastic waste element and it gave me the worst rash under each arm. I stupidly persevered and switched to the sensitive one which stopped the rash but made the pits of my clothes have that awful metallic sweat smell even when I wasn’t actually sweaty. Back to good old Sure!
Same! My armpits reacted as if it was a chemical burn. So sore! The sensitive one was no good either, didn't like the texture it left behind

Reactions: 2
The one time I tried a fancy expensive deodorant (not wild) I had a horrible reaction to it - similar to burns like you guys are saying. I stick to the classic Sure etc since then. Never have a problem with anything I buy in the supermarket and they all smell nice enough to me. If I want to smell good I’ll use perfume anyway, not rely on a deodorant (as in, in addition - not instead!!)
---
Also massive hangover???

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If she’s been dieting and then drunk like she used to she’ll have been mullered 😂😂 but it’s not like Feebs to not think about this beforehand 🙄

Reactions: 2
What the absolute duck is this lump doing telling us her ‘five easy ways to save energy and money this summer’?!

Patronising bleep.

Also, don’t Euronics know that money-saving Phoebe is so last season? She hasn’t reminded us to submit meter readings for ages, she’s given up on sponsorship from Polestar and hasn’t bleated on about her Tesco club card all summer!
---
Here’s five easy way for Phoebe Court to save money this summer:

1. Use what you have
Stop spending money on new things

2. Go to the playground
Instead of buying twenty different annual passes to attractions within a 50 mile radius

3. Eat with your children
Instead of cooking banquets for two when they’re in bed

4. Drink water
Instead of cider

5. Put your phone down
Stop getting so angry with your kids and you won’t be called volatile, this will save them money on therapy in 30 years

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.