Phoebe Court #27 Forget my tablets, forget to eat, forget to file my crusty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why is she also (appearing) to work a 9-5 šŸ¤Æ is money that tight that she's had to get a job AND try a side hussle.

Wonder if she's racked up debt again and noones bailing her out this time
The folder she had in her arm today was her PTA folder she has for Vespers school.
So I'd imagine what she's been doing is going into the school for whatever PTA meetings they have.

Reactions: 4
She will be in her element buying the items and initially setting it all up. However, her house is so full of tat that she couldn't find a bag of bunting for months that her MIL lent her for the open gardens, so how's that going to work storing all that stuff?! She can never find anything in the house and the she admits the car gets into a dumping ground too.

Then she's apparently a scatter brain. Also, wasn't she complaining in the summer that she had too many plates spinning, now she's adding this into the mix?!

Reactions: 14
This is just so on brand for her. Honestly. She'll do anything to avoid getting a real job.

Imagine her turning up to your house in her shorts and vans, huffing about on the floor making it all up. I'm tempted to book...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I donā€™t think she has the patience/fitness levels (see earlier stories today for her out of breath just walking) for this sleepover business. Itā€™s such a fad. Iā€™m assuming itā€™s part of a franchise and sheā€™s been on an induction this week.

Reactions: 12
Letā€™s be honest, we all know it wonā€™t last long. It will be interesting to know how much she paid for it all compared to how much she will try to sell it for once sheā€™s bored of it

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s following loads of those sleepover pages, Iā€™m trying to find hers šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 6
Right, so on her most recent big announcement reel that has just been posted, she talks about having a ā€œreal jobā€. So has big Mick just taken on a proper job AND doing that sleepover business!? She will not be able to cope with one, never mind both.

Reactions: 12
Sheā€™ll never cope with the strenuous nature of putting up little teepees and taking scatter cushions in and out of her car. Nah, not having it.

Reactions: 13
My moneyā€™s on dinner lady. Just scrapping all the leftovers straight into her mouth. There is no way sheā€™s got a full time proper job, nope not buying it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must have a ā€˜properā€™ job as well as the posh girl sleepover side hustle.
She said last week it was Hā€™s last swimming lesson now if it was a side hustle job the only thing youā€™d be doing at 10am on a Wednesday is admin which doesnā€™t mean you need to cancel swimming lessons.
Does her dad still have a business as surely thatā€™s the only person that would employ her with her cv

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I presume she's put Herb in preschool more?
He was only doing 1 and a half days before wasn't he?

Reactions: 1
Someone message her and ask for prices. See how much she's charging šŸ˜‚
---

Her being unorganised is all for show though.
It's her laziness that'll get her.
Thats exactly the issue with Mick - it is pure laziness. If her & the kids are awake from the crack of dawn, then there is NO reason why they should be rushing out the door every morning and upsetting the kids in the process. What a start to the day for those poor little ones, that fat slob foaming at the mouth, taking her anger out on them. Any wonder theyā€™re upset going into school.

She just slobs about, faffs, makes the kids multiple unnecessary breakfasts ā€¦one good breakfast for her & kids, get everyone ready and out the door. She overcomplicates everything!! Sheā€™ll know all about it now as a working mum.

She only made two lunches on that reel so I reckon sheā€™s just working Mondays and Tuesdays.

Reactions: 4
Right, so on her most recent big announcement reel that has just been posted, she talks about having a ā€œreal jobā€. So has big Mick just taken on a proper job AND doing that sleepover business!? She will not be able to cope with one, never mind both.
If she's ramped up Body Shop again, plus having a 'normal' job and the sleepover business, do you think something has happened financially? Maybe their fixed rate has ended on the mortgage and their payments have shot up. Or has Jim not got a huge bonus this year from the bank?! Something is surely going on? You would have thought they could just cut back if they've been surviving this long on one wage and Feebies Insta ADs. Maybe Jim has give her an ultimatum.

I havenā€™t seen a Tesco ad for a while. Maybe theyā€™ve binned her off?

Reactions: 9
Oh Mick, tit or get off the pot Hun šŸ™„

IMG_9478.jpeg

(I donā€™t think she understands what a hot mess means)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wherever 'Mrs Shilts' works .... she commented on the lunch real saying she's been there 9 months.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.