Phoebe Court #27 Forget my tablets, forget to eat, forget to file my crusty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tips on morning routines…. She’s even more insufferable now she has a real job

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s all nominate Mick for a Pride of Britain Award as she’s managed to get herself dressed two mornings running as well as made her lunch for two days (don’t forget to eat mama). I didn’t think it was possible but this part time job is going to make her even more of a knob isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The novelty will quickly wear off and she'll be searching the ironing pile for something to wear like us normal folk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's literally worked for 2 days, she was off today 🤣🤣🤣 oh how I hope this isn't a term time only job and she has to juggle half terms and Xmas/summer breaks

Reactions: 11
“I need to eat”

The biggest lie she ever did tell 👀

View attachment 2457136
What is this ‘work’ that she speaks of ?
12 hour NHS shift ?
Shifts at Sainsbury’s / retail / factory /office work ?
You know , like a proper job , not just pissing about in front of her phone ?
She is deluded !

*Catching up after a week away - apologies if this has been addressed already

Reactions: 8
Has Herb changed pre schools? He has a uniform now and a book bag?

I know Vesper didn't get into the school that she went to pre school at. So has she moved Herb to the pre school at Vespers school?

He only did a a day and half a day before.
So clearly he's going longer.

Why didn't she consider those changes being the cause of his upset? Instead of whinging about it?

She clearly doesn't work long if she does the morning school run and then the afternoon school run too and has wednesdays off.

Reactions: 7
Ffs missed a few days: saw the ‘Job’ mentions so ran here. She’s had interviews so must be an actual real job?

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion:
Phoebe Court #28 hates her kids, no proper job, Mick is still a knob!

• Heart
No wonder she’s always rushing about trying to get to school on time - she’s set up play doh for the morning?
I mean, just get the kids up, dressed, breakfast and teeth and then take a nice steady trip to school?? Instead of running out of time and marching so fast you can’t even hold your pre schoolers hand and leave him trailing behind.
You don’t need to set up activities for them to do before school 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s insane

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’d be mortified if my kids teacher mentioned me looking glamorous when in fact I’d just dressed appropriately for once. Proves what absolute states she must drop her kids off normally.

Oh and no F-ing way would I be getting play dough out on a school morning before school. Why would she ever think that is a good idea she really is deluded!

Oh and no my kid has never asked ‘what’s for snack?’ Before saying hi because I’ve never took snacks to pick up and I have not made my kids life resolve around food!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The new job just flagged a memory of old Feebs from a previous thread…to add this wasn’t my work, but stolen from her Wiki here. If you get chance though, treat yourself to a viewing of the Wiki, didn’t half make me chuckle you funny trolls! 🤣
IMG_6999.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hasn’t even got time on a morning to pour out her granola but will tidy up a load of play doh?! There’s no way she is going to cope with a proper job, this sleepover “biz” and sorting the kids out. Maternal rage will be meeting new highs by the weekend.

Reactions: 11
Nice dig at Vesper there. witch.

So - why is she being so cagey about what her job actually is?

Reactions: 16
The maternal rage with Vesper is strong at the moment. Another dig there about how she resents her because she has to go to bed early, because Vesper doesn’t sleep past 6am.

I hope she starts waking up at 5am from now on, on her workdays 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nice dig at Vesper there. witch.

So - why is she being so cagey about what her job actually is?
She'll be one of those where she'll happily share her address, her kids schools, her kids routines, everything else about her kids but where she works is a step too far 🤣

• Haha
2 things, so Mick still reads here and who tf has time for playdoh of a school morning, V gets up at 6am but by the time everyone is ready, showered for adults (or not?) Had 3 breakfasts and 2 snacks, it must be time to leave?
And what's the miracle? So her kids have given up asking for her and Jumbo to play so now they parallel play and eventually will play together, that's normal development and sad really that she never played when they wanted.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
2 things, so Mick still reads here and who tf has time for playdoh of a school morning, V gets up at 6am but by the time everyone is ready, showered for adults (or not?) Had 3 breakfasts and 2 snacks, it must be time to leave?
And what's the miracle? So her kids have given up asking for her and Jumbo to play so now they parallel play and eventually will play together, that's normal development and sad really that she never played when they wanted.
This is why she's always late.
Herb used to get up at 5/5.30 and she was still always late doing the school run!

Reactions: 5
Surely she should be trying to get earlier nights so she can function in her new job? Why blame vesper?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.