Phoebe Court #27 Forget my tablets, forget to eat, forget to file my crusty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No tit Mick you massive toe šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø- itā€™s always your doing!!! Poor kids.

Also, stories only before ā€˜workā€™ and during lunch!? Micks defo got herself a 9-5 somewhere šŸ‘€

IMG_7724.png

Reactions: 7
So it's a revelation to her that marching ahead of her three year old, after shouting at him all morning to get out of the house, might be a bit twattish?
Who walks ahead of their kids anyway?? My 3yo is either next to me holding my hand or running ahead of me where I can see him, he is literally never out of my sight on a road?? She literally couldn't care less if her kids got kidnapped or run over

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can't remember to brush her teeth but 2 days in a row she's far more presentable than normal and has remembered to make herself lunch. Any of her followers who believe the ditsy no time bullshit she spouts, need a shake šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Feebs has got major anger issues and the kids are on the receiving end. She loves it when they are babies and small toddlers, then the anger has appeared as the kids have grown, I don't think she can cope.

She came on her stories to offload about Herbie due to the guilt bothering her. She even did a little laugh when she said "a little upset Herbie again", right when she was saying "again", it as a bit of a weird nervous laugh, so it sounds like Herbie being upset due to Feebs is the norm or a regular occurance. I think in the heat of the moment it is a snap reaction and it's only when she calms down and reflects she realises what she is like. It will be a tough cycle to break as I expect it's a mothering trait of hers now.

I mean we all have bad days, days when we are tired, chores are mounting up, the kids aren't listening and then we end up sounding like we're at our wits end. However I think for Feebs is a regular occurrence. This is why she is out so much with them, so she has head space and doesn't have to play with them.

She needs to start looking after herself to get her mind sorted. It's a good thing she has signed with that dietician because they're reminding her of the basics, to get more sleep, stop drinking alcohol so much, get the steps in, take her meds... All those things will help her anger issues.

It's almost like she has two personalities, the one the kids and Jim sees. Then her friends and Instagram personality. I bet she doesn't admit her faults to Jim, just to the whole world instead.

Reactions: 13
I need to up my game! Mick is looking way more presentable than me 2 days in a row! What is going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Feebs has got major anger issues and the kids are on the receiving end. She loves it when they are babies and small toddlers, then the anger has appeared as the kids have grown, I don't think she can cope.

She came on her stories to offload about Herbie due to the guilt bothering her. She even did a little laugh when she said "a little upset Herbie again", right when she was saying "again", it as a bit of a weird nervous laugh, so it sounds like Herbie being upset due to Feebs is the norm or a regular occurance. I think in the heat of the moment it is a snap reaction and it's only when she calms down and reflects she realises what she is like. It will be a tough cycle to break as I expect it's a mothering trait of hers now.

I mean we all have bad days, days when we are tired, chores are mounting up, the kids aren't listening and then we end up sounding like we're at our wits end. However I think for Feebs is a regular occurrence. This is why she is out so much with them, so she has head space and doesn't have to play with them.

She needs to start looking after herself to get her mind sorted. It's a good thing she has signed with that dietician because they're reminding her of the basics, to get more sleep, stop drinking alcohol so much, get the steps in, take her meds... All those things will help her anger issues.

It's almost like she has two personalities, the one the kids and Jim sees. Then her friends and Instagram personality. I bet she doesn't admit her faults to Jim, just to the whole world instead.
It often sounds like Jim sees all the faults and comments on them to her.

Her alcohol consumption will not be helping her anger at all. Or "Parental rage" as she calls it.

Reactions: 8
I need to up my game! Mick is looking way more presentable than me 2 days in a row! What is going on?
Just proves what a lazy mare she was before as they are clearly all stuff she had in before she simply couldnā€™t be bothered to make herself look presentable. Now donā€™t get me wrong I donā€™t always look the best - but I donā€™t look asif Iā€™ve got dressed in the dark and donā€™t own a hair brush like she looks most of the time. She is just pure laziness.

Reactions: 5
I think when the kids were babies and she was BF she felt in control. Now they are older, she canā€™t control them by shoving a boob in their mouth. Jim sounds like a pr*#k. I can imagine he talks down to her and as she wanted to be a SAHM/influencer he has no sympathy for her. Her thyroid meds and not taking them will have a huge effect on her mental health. She should be seeing her endocrinologist regularly.

Reactions: 6
Someone who is so unorganised can not run a business like that.
Itā€™ll be forgetting about by New Year

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone message her and ask for prices. See how much she's charging šŸ˜‚
---
Someone who is so unorganised can not run a business like that.
Itā€™ll be forgetting about by New Year
Her being unorganised is all for show though.
It's her laziness that'll get her.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if this is just an excuse to be out of the house ā€œsetting upā€ on a Saturday afternoon and ā€œcollectingā€ on a Sunday. Getting away from the kids she canā€™t stand.

But yes Iā€™ll be amazed if this goes beyond a couple of bookings as sheā€™ll get far too overwhelmed (think dogs, chickens, bodyshop, any form of personal hygieneā€¦)

Reactions: 15
But why is she also (appearing) to work a 9-5 šŸ¤Æ is money that tight that she's had to get a job AND try a side hussle.

Wonder if she's racked up debt again and noones bailing her out this time

Reactions: 9
Facebook has come up with the goods!

View attachment 2488923
These are a dime a dozen, they rarely do well. I've seen ones for sale recently on business pages, in order to make any profit you need to be charging quite a high fee. So wealthy folks will definitely hire them for little Porchas birthday but normal folk in COL crisis won't be.
---
I wonder if this is just an excuse to be out of the house ā€œsetting upā€ on a Saturday afternoon and ā€œcollectingā€ on a Sunday. Getting away from the kids she canā€™t stand.

But yes Iā€™ll be amazed if this goes beyond a couple of bookings as sheā€™ll get far too overwhelmed (think dogs, chickens, bodyshop, any form of personal hygieneā€¦)
Maybe to stop her live in boyfriend from buggering off to see his boyfriend every weekend. He can't golf because she is setting up.

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t think sheā€™s working a job. I think sheā€™s just pretending to be a boss witch with her Tupperware lunches and bit of lippy but will have given up by Thursday as itā€™ll be too exhausting for the poor love.

Herb is only in nursery 3 days isnā€™t he? And sheā€™s got to take them both and pick them up? I canā€™t see her fitting a job in, when would she have time to eat?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe Iā€™m being too harsh but she appears to me as someone who is quite smelly, her house looks dirty from what she shares and she doesnā€™t look after what she has. I couldnā€™t hire bedding and stuff from her. It would all need washed and ironed, the tent fabric pristine so it looks really good; and I just canā€™t see her doing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If this ā€œbusinessā€ is for real, sheā€™s actually a bigger idiot than I thought. Itā€™s all been said, but seriously? Hiring bedding off mick? šŸ¤¢
Being organised enough to keep up with bookings? Yeah ok.
Trying to actually be motivated enough to stick to something when you canā€™t stick to putting on deodorant, brushing your teeth or taking swimwear to the pool? May the force be with you, mick šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.