Phoebe Court #27 Forget my tablets, forget to eat, forget to file my crusty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes so are they doing the same job? or was it just a random I understand the feeling comment? Interesting....
I haven't seen her profile for ages but last time I checked she was a 1-1 consultant so maybe not that surely.

She's such an attention seeker with the dangling.

Like everyone else has said I just cannot imagine the bedding and tents situ. ... as surely she'll be using her big account to promote and people will see all the crusty ness

Reactions: 4
Wherever 'Mrs Shilts' works .... she commented on the lunch real saying she's been there 9 months.
I read it more as she started a job and she's 9 months in. Not that they work at the same place

Reactions: 8
If she's ramped up Body Shop again, plus having a 'normal' job and the sleepover business, do you think something has happened financially? Maybe their fixed rate has ended on the mortgage and their payments have shot up. Or has Jim not got a huge bonus this year from the bank?! Something is surely going on? You would have thought they could just cut back if they've been surviving this long on one wage and Feebies Insta ADs. Maybe Jim has give her an ultimatum.
Definitely something not right - after years of fannying about on Insta, Mick has suddenly take on 3 “real” jobs! It’s highly likely the Body Shop will fade away again and the sleepover tent business will be sold on shortly. She doesn’t have it in her to be consistent and maintain all three. Tesco likely haven’t renewed her contract and many other companies as her engagement was/is shocking! Perhaps they can’t maintain their spendy lifestyle on solely Jim Lad’s income. Suppose her being a working Mum is new content for Mick …

Reactions: 9
I have a feeling she's working at the nursery or primary school, possibly the office,she seems to be doing a lot of Facebook admin for them 🙃how do I know this? I shouldn't know this, but when someone exposes their whole life online it's shockingly easy to find stuff out about them 😩

Reactions: 15
I have a feeling she's working at the nursery or primary school, possibly the office,she seems to be doing a lot of Facebook admin for them 🙃how do I know this? I shouldn't know this, but when someone exposes their whole life online it's shockingly easy to find stuff out about them 😩
She posts a lot for the PTFA as she's on the PTFA and trustee. A quick Google of her name and town brings the posts up. Wouldn't be surprised if she was working for them though.

Reactions: 4
Hers will be tit. The novelty will wear off as with everything she touches. I wonder who she's copying. Just more proof her disorganised house/birthday parties is utter bullshit
She had someone come and set up a similar thing - though looked much nicer than what she has - they set up a big tent in the garden - for her a few months ago. So guess that’s how she got the idea/who she is copying!

Her ’tents’ are so tit tho, they’re like tiny little Eeyore things 🥴

Reactions: 5
Definitely something not right - after years of fannying about on Insta, Mick has suddenly take on 3 “real” jobs! It’s highly likely the Body Shop will fade away again and the sleepover tent business will be sold on shortly. She doesn’t have it in her to be consistent and maintain all three. Tesco likely haven’t renewed her contract and many other companies as her engagement was/is shocking! Perhaps they can’t maintain their spendy lifestyle on solely Jim Lad’s income. Suppose her being a working Mum is new content for Mick …
If she gets “maternal rage” when her kids make the tiniest bit of mess, how’s she going to react if someone else’s little darling wrecks her stuff?

I’m not sure she’s got a good enough game face for that possibility 😬
---
Thread title nomination:

#28 Money Too Tight to Mention? Or dressing for work just for attention?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she gets “maternal rage” when her kids make the tiniest bit of mess, how’s she going to react if someone else’s little darling wrecks her stuff?

I’m not sure she’s got a good enough game face for that possibility 😬
---
Thread title nomination:

#28 Money Too Tight to Mention? Or dressing for work just for attention?
#28 Money too tight to mention, even though I qualify for my pension?

I like yours better but couldn’t resist chipping in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Deffo some sort of admin/office job for it to be 9-5
Is Jim leaving? Has the man in the annexe left & no extra income 🤔

Reactions: 5
Oh so she can play with herbie but it’s a pain when it’s vesper asking? bleeping witch

• Sad
Reactions: 20
It literally looks like grandmas front room in this pic 😂😂
The grannie in shot, and the decor!!! She is actually a nana!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh so she can play with herbie but it’s a pain when it’s vesper asking? bleeping witch
Came to say this earlier and got distracted with my actual Job Mick!! But I knew it was a bloody #ad!!!! Bet the second the photos stopped she screamed at him to f off. Poor parsley thinking mama actually wanted to play 😏

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.