Phoebe Court #27 Forget my tablets, forget to eat, forget to file my crusty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would explain sorting her wardrobe yesterday, and todays outfit where she didn’t look like she’d got dressed in the dark…

Reactions: 4
Guys, no way. This lazy old tudor will NEVER EVER get a job, seriously 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she been buying followers? She was down to around 91/92 not that long ago, no way nearly 5,000 people have followed her recently. Would make sense though as she was trying to attract more businesses so maybe the desperation has pushed her to purchase bots to make herself look better.
A real job would do her the world of good. Give her some routine and focus. She doesn’t have the skills of motivation, time management and self starter to make it working self employed. I just feel bad for V, because if she is doing a real job that little girl will suffer even more with feebs’ tiredness and anger.

Reactions: 6
She did a reel about dippy eggs a while ago which for reasons unknown had 3.7million views so she picked up a lot of followers. I can only assume most of those can’t believe the shitshow of her life and are hanging around to see how much more minging she can get!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
If it was it first day at work, she took bleeping salmon in??? I mean come on love.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nah she will be radio silence all week because she knows people will be wanting to know and enjoying getting the messages asking her and quite frankly she will be absolutely shattered as she has never done a days graft in her life and will be all over whelmed and full of rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So it's a revelation to her that marching ahead of her three year old, after shouting at him all morning to get out of the house, might be a bit twattish?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.