Phoebe Court #27 Forget my tablets, forget to eat, forget to file my crusty feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely, what was she doing this morning if she was still just drying her hair at 8:30? She’s an absolute car crash of a human and I can’t look away.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, 6am is pretty normal for a kid vespers age, most people get up that time for their normal routines? Us included. Maybe change your mindset mick, get to bed earlier, get up earlier and be productive? Instead of becoming the hulk at a child who is just being a normal child? She’s a complete 🐄

Reactions: 15
Genuinely, what was she doing this morning if she was still just drying her hair at 8:30? She’s an absolute car crash of a human and I can’t look away.
If there was ever a more appropriate thread title 🤣🤣 can I please nominate @Huffchug

“She’s an absolute car crash of a human and I can’t look away”

This just sums up the general feeling on this thread about Big Mick😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I am curious at what job she has managed to get if she can still do the morning & afternoon school runs & have a Wednesday off, especially as the kids are t going to breakfast clubs for anything. That only adds up to about 20hrs a week, got to be an office or summit to do with the school as she wearing office wear each day.

Reactions: 5
Oh I knew it wouldn’t be long before we saw those dreadful chef trousers! They should be burnt!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’ll have got this job through nepotism which is why she’s being cagey, maybe someone her dad knows. I’d be surprised if she was at a school as you’d expect her to need to be in earlier than when the kids go in. She’s just a mess, I can’t see her sticking at this. I reckon playing at a job will be to keep Jim happy for a bit and she jack it in by December.

Reactions: 8
I am curious at what job she has managed to get if she can still do the morning & afternoon school runs & have a Wednesday off, especially as the kids are t going to breakfast clubs for anything. That only adds up to about 20hrs a week, got to be an office or summit to do with the school as she wearing office wear each day.
Sounds like she's doing 10-2 if the kids start at 9 and finish at 3.
Or there abouts. So not even 20 hours. Only 16!
But she'll be the busiest Mum ever, first one to ever work

Reactions: 6
I'm stuck on something,her smug posts last night,and she has filled water bottles for the next day on the table ready-and snacks after school ready. I'm confused how water left for 12 hrs to take to school is ok? I'm confused why she would want them to play play dough in the morning!! 🤯

Reactions: 7
I'm stuck on something,her smug posts last night,and she has filled water bottles for the next day on the table ready-and snacks after school ready. I'm confused how water left for 12 hrs to take to school is ok? I'm confused why she would want them to play play dough in the morning!! 🤯
Our Mick ain’t wired up right

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20231005_163920_Chrome.jpg

How small is her face compared to the rest of her head?! Her head:face ratio is off the charts!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She could be a contractor somewhere, it’s what I did after I left the NHS and it was pretty flexible.

Reactions: 1
So she had lunch but then bought a sandwich on the school run. Is it normal to have a school run snack even for the kids?! Mine just wait til we are home usually after park on way back. Why do all their lives revolve around food.

Reactions: 12
Thinking about it, what paying job which fits in with school hours (ie 10am to 2pm) also gives a lunch break?! Unless she says where she’s working soon I’m thinking this is all lies and she’s just doing some volunteering or pretending to work for the gram.

Reactions: 13
Sorry is she joking or? This just demonstrates her whole life evolves around food!!!most of us working people don’t eat breakfast/lunch then get a bastard snack of a meal deal sandwich at 3pm!!! duck me

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my gosh, the level of chat from her about eating! She’s probably so used to grazing and constantly eating through the day so never feeling hunger, that her body is in shock with this week.

Reactions: 10
Sorry is she joking or? This just demonstrates her whole life evolves around food!!!most of us working people don’t eat breakfast/lunch then get a bastard snack of a meal deal sandwich at 3pm!!! duck me
I thought this! I like my food. But her school walk is literally half a mile?!
She had lunch... surely she isn't going to waste away in the space of 30 minutes?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.