Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh little Jim is in for a treat tonight. Feebs is feeling sexy. Check out the lingerie under the dress 🤣
71DF52E4-8794-4570-908A-16AB95519FE9.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’ll bet Jimbo will ply her with booze in the hope that she passes out before she has chance to have her wicked way with him 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I don’t buy the “it doesn’t fit over my boobs” she just wanted to show her bra off. It looks like it would fit to me. She wants gifted stuff that’s it

Reactions: 9
I don’t buy the “it doesn’t fit over my boobs” she just wanted to show her bra off. It looks like it would fit to me. She wants gifted stuff that’s it
Looked like it was tighter over her gut than her bust

Wonder if Jumbo disapproved of her outfit so much that he told her to suggested she buy a new dress 🤔

Reactions: 9
I think she is trying to get pregnant again so she can get her crusty tits out again and start with the boobin

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Looked like it was tighter over her gut than her bust

Wonder if Jumbo disapproved of her outfit so much that he told her to suggested she buy a new dress 🤔
As soon as I saw it I thought she needed a bigger size

Reactions: 5
Gutted I never saw her yesterday! I am picturing her stomping round the markets with that green dress wafting open, bra fully on show, in her DMs chomping on a sausage while Jim tries his best to pretend he doesn’t know her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gutted I never saw her yesterday! I am picturing her stomping round the markets with that green dress wafting open, bra fully on show, in her DMs chomping on a sausage while Jim tries his best to pretend he doesn’t know her 😂
With the doc martens on?😂

As soon as I saw it I thought she needed a bigger size
Yes - when I saw the pic I actually thought she was trying it on rather than her having purchased already. Why she showed people that I will never look - it didn’t look good at all.

Reactions: 2
I thought she was just trying the dresses on and only bought the black one in the end?!? 😂🤷😂 Her husband was probably not impressed with the outfits she had packed for herself for the weekend and was like why don't we go shopping?!? 😂🤡😂

Reactions: 3
£70 that green dress!
That's why she didn't go up a size because I presume that's the 22 and that's as big as it goes!

I stand corrected on the price actually. Didn't see the one she posted! 😂

Still i presume she's in the 22 and that's the biggest they do

Reactions: 6
Not surprised but anyone else think it’s rude/lazy how they left the bed in the hotel room? Not saying you have to make the bed when you check out but I wouldn’t leave it all messed up like that. Tbh probably wouldn’t even notice with someone else, but everything she does annoys me 😂

Reactions: 10
She was mocking the style of their bedroom ceiling last night and this morning was playing the oh but our hotel was so cool/cute card hoping to bag herself a PR discount for their hotel room?!? Very much felt that way anyway I hope their battery runs out on their way back home today with no charger in sight 😂🤡😂 That will teach them to be a little less lazy maybe?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not surprised but anyone else think it’s rude/lazy how they left the bed in the hotel room? Not saying you have to make the bed when you check out but I wouldn’t leave it all messed up like that. Tbh probably wouldn’t even notice with someone else, but everything she does annoys me 😂
Trust me I'm a head housekeeper and I was just about to say the way they left the room didn't surprise me in the slightest. We always say it makes you wonder what people are like at home and this just confirms it..messy cunts

Reactions: 10
So they don't have money to fix a leak up near where Vesper sleeps. But have money do up the living room and buy new sofas?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.