Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly is she struggling with at 6am with 2 and 5 year olds?

They want a cuddle? Cuddle them.
They want to play? Let them.
They’re hungry? Make bleeping breakfast.

How hard is it?

Or is it that they want a cuddle and she doesn’t
They want to play but not the way she wants them to
They’re hungry but she can’t be arsed

She should’ve got a bleeping doll instead of having kids

Reactions: 18
AND

She always, always, always without fail, validates her feelings as soon as she’s said anything that even hints towards not being the best mother in the world.

The Dunning-Kruger effect here is insane.

Has stifled any actual self-realisation she has that she might need to work on her parenting skills with memes that validate her dislike of parenting and her inner need to be told she’s awesome.

THAT’S why she posts on instagram.

Likes or it didn’t happen, or matter.

Likes from strangers, comments telling her she is admired, for what?

That matters to her so much more than the validation of just quietly getting on with it, meeting her children’s needs throughout the day and honouring them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My son went through a phase at the same age, he’d wake at 430/5 every damn day and it broke us. However, not once did I ever get ragey or shouty (because who wants that at 5am!?) - I just sucked it up because there was nothing I could do. I’d go to bed earlier and try to get more sleep that way. I felt robbed of my sleep but never ragey. Surely you expect this when you have kids? They’re not all going to conform to a 7-7 sleep pattern 🤦🏼‍♀️

01856995-6098-48C0-A7B3-B0E381298686.png

Reactions: 9
My son went through a phase at the same age, he’d wake at 430/5 every damn day and it broke us. However, not once did I ever get ragey or shouty (because who wants that at 5am!?) - I just sucked it up because there was nothing I could do. I’d go to bed earlier and try to get more sleep that way. I felt robbed of my sleep but never ragey. Surely you expect this when you have kids? They’re not all going to conform to a 7-7 sleep pattern 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 1765905
Yep! And who took the photo of her fuming?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry? Who tf is saying they admire her parenting style? What?! 😂

Obviously reading here too by adding in the part saying "I feel there has to be a point where what I say goes.."
As that was discussed the other day

Does she not also realise though that she's caused a lot of this by always giving into him at the start?
He's not suddenly going to change now she wants him to is he?
Every single time he wanted something and cried, she gave in to him straight away.

If she's constantly shouting at them, why is that allowed for her but it isn't allowed for Herb? Maybe she also needs to look at the example she's setting.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He was really poorly just over 48 hours ago and both of his parents swanned off for a weekend leaving him with whoever 'babysitter' is (I assumed they'd stay with a grandparent but the fact she referred to babysitter makes me wonder). But then with how much she's "not been a nice mum" recently maybe the kids were happy for a break?

Also poor shrub could be hungry? Once again she delivered a crappy picky tea instead of an actual meal because she couldn't be arsed - but it's okay coz there's a reel telling her that she's still a good mum if she's not cooking them a meal everyday 🙄

Reactions: 25
Her face in that story 😲

witch.

Phoebe, newsflash, your 2.5 year old does not have the depth of understanding to appreciate how annoying being woken up at 5.15 is so don’t treat him as if he should. You can reinforce boundaries without being vile about it.

2 is still so little, his mum is his entire world really and she just sees him as something to battle and dominate. Horrible.

Reactions: 21
I'm gonna say it, might offend some people but hey just my opinion....nobody forces you to have kids. I only had one, because I genuinely couldn't cope with another. If I ever got pregnant again I would have an abortion.
Why do people keep having kids then declare to the world they can't cope with said kids.
They didn't ask to be born so stop being such a c**t and deal with your decision.
Some women are addicted to the being pregnant and having attention, giving birth, having a baby and then when the child is a toddler they aren't interested anymore, it's sad.
I moan about my child most days because he's autistic and hard work, but also amazing! I didn't even expect I would have a child with additional needs....but...I moan about bad days to my best friend on a private message, not on the internet for all to see.
Cannot stand these influencers....I'm praying that they just disappear in the new year, can't stand any of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If she's constantly shouting at them, why is that allowed for her but it isn't allowed for Herb? Maybe she also needs to look at the example she's setting.
ALL. OF. THIS. 👏🏻👏🏻

I learnt this. I wasn’t a patient mum. I didn’t get Mum rage, but I would shout if I got shouted at. Always quick to shout. I soon learnt that he was shouting because I shouted. Now, he has a paddy and I don’t reach and he gives up because he’s not getting the reaction. We have a much calmer life now 😂😂

I just don’t understand the whole ‘mum rage’ stuff. Like yes, parenting is bloody hard but if you’re feeling rage more days than you’re not then surely there’s an underlying issue there somewhere 🤷🏼‍♀️

I'm gonna say it, might offend some people but hey just my opinion....nobody forces you to have kids. I only had one, because I genuinely couldn't cope with another.
also, THIS!! We get asked so often why we haven’t had another one or when we’re going to have one and everyone is always so offended when we say we are done. Mine didn’t sleep properly until he was maybe 2.5, he just wasn’t a good sleeper! No way am I doing that again thank you very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s not like she has a full day at work after an early start with her toddler? She can do the school run and do nothing all day, maybe even have a nap! How would she cope with a real job and parenting!!? Wake up Pheebs and smell the privilege you have!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why do the texts between Henry and Jumbo give off the vibe like the ones that are read out in court during trials. The moaning about the children, she’s shown screenshots a few times now.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It’s not like she has a full day at work after an early start with her toddler? She can do the school run and do nothing all day, maybe even have a nap! How would she cope with a real job and parenting!!? Wake up Pheebs and smell the privilege you have!
I went through a phase of my then 2 year old daughter waking up at 5am for about 10 months, which meant I was up for work 4 hours before I even started. My other daughter was 4 at the time, and do you know what I did? I went to bed earlier the night before in anticipation of it! I didn’t feel rage whatsoever. I also got both of my children up, fed, dressed and out of the door by 8.20am to drop them at nursery before I then went on to a full day at work, because my husband left the house each day at 6am for a 12 hour shift starting at 7am. I then did SOLO bedtimes EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, Feebs. Just imagine 🤯

The problem with this heffalump is that she resents her kids because her life has changed. She wants everything on her own terms. She wants to be able to stay up until midnight watching shite. She wants to do what she wants to do, when SHE wants to do it.

Newsflash ginger minge… when you have kids YOU adapt YOUR life and routine to suit THEM. The sooner you do that, the next part of your life begins.

This too shall pass mama 🙄

Reactions: 23
she ‘couldn’t work out how to get V into school’? bleeping hell. Actually feel sorry for her at this stage to be honest. Her reactions to normal everyday life/parenting aren’t normal.

Reactions: 24
I really despise her!!! My son has been an early riser since he was 2, he’s now 7 and still gets up at 5am every day. At 2 we obviously encouraged to go back to sleep but he’s just an early bird so guess what I do Mick? Go to bed earlier. It’s life. You can have a sleep when you get home you privileged ginger bleeping yeti.
I bet those kids had the time of their life when she wasn’t there for the weekend.
Mick it’s a you problem if you yell/ridicule/say something hurtful or punish. It isn’t a normal way to be with a child and definitely doesn’t make you a good parent as your insta quote makes out.
If you can’t figure out how to get a 5 year old into school with a 2 year old in tow you’re doing something wrong. Stick him in the pushchair if it’s that much of a problem.
She’s an awful parent

Reactions: 10
I'm gonna say it, might offend some people but hey just my opinion....nobody forces you to have kids. I only had one, because I genuinely couldn't cope with another. If I ever got pregnant again I would have an abortion.
This 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 I’m very much team one & done. My son is very hard work, I find the mood swings hard to deal with but I certainly dont scream & shout at him like Feebs does. I have to drop him off at nursery after some awful mornings & then I go to work & cry 😵💫 she gets to go home & dick about on the internet & play poor!
That photo of her she is actually furious, like wow!! Pure venom in her face.
also palming Vesper off to some random Nana so Herbie can nap 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The thing is he was poorly a few days ago, his mum and dad then left him for the weekend. He's probably still poorly and just wants some comfort and cuddles, toddlers can't explain properly when they feel like tit. When she was breastfeeding him she wouldn't have kicked off over getting up early as she could sit and get everyone else to do everything for her whilst she comforted him, this behaviour would have been solely reserved for Vesper. Remember all the times she had someone else do the school run for her 🙄

Reactions: 16
Is giving teachers a gift hamper a thing? Is it expected that you buy all this for them? My daughter isn't school age yet but I'm dreading this now... I struggle to buy for my own immediate family 😭
My mum teaches. She says as much as she is never going to complain about recieving gifts she much prefers something handmade (such as a card or drawing) because its more personal. And she tells her classes this. She recently turned 50 and got a beautiful painted card and they made her a banner. However, she also doesn't really support the idea of gifts for teachers (especially now in a cost of living crisis) because some schools she has taught at have been very deprived. But she has a full folder of beautiful memories her kids have drawn and created for her over the years. Even though she's thrown out a load of my art from my childhood 🤣

ETA sorry for the diversion I'm playing catch up 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion:

Phoebe Court #24 the mystery of why anyone follows this witch continues

Probably not allowed 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.