Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actu
Not surprised but anyone else think it’s rude/lazy how they left the bed in the hotel room? Not saying you have to make the bed when you check out but I wouldn’t leave it all messed up like that. Tbh probably wouldn’t even notice with someone else, but everything she does annoys me 😂
i actually was watching something yesterday about that. They’re gonna strip the bed anyway so there’s no point making it. The most helpful thing you could do is strip the bed.

Reactions: 6
So they don't have money to fix a leak up near where Vesper sleeps. But have money do up the living room and buy new sofas?
Well our Pheebs is not known to have a great sense of priorities (it must be her "#ADHD" 🙄😂) so not really surprising really...Also I bet she has #gifted paint and #gifted sofas being delivered to Tudor Land as I type for this living room #reno 😂🤦😂 Haven't heard of any #gifted water pipes/roof tiles going around in the marvellous world of instawankers influencers to fix any leaks for free so...I hope Vesper continues to wake her up at 4 am to enjoy their soon to be new living room, instead of having to sleep in the damped loft, poor little Vesper, I really feel for her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Came here to say the same thing RE her getting new sofas etc

Does she really forget she's constantly cosplaying as hard up for money?

Reactions: 10
I thought she was just trying the dresses on and only bought the black one in the end?!? 😂🤷😂 Her husband was probably not impressed with the outfits she had packed for herself for the weekend and was like why don't we go shopping?!? 😂🤡😂
** boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah you get those new sofas. Whilst your first born sleeps in a Victorian orphanage/attic

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Am i the only one that thinks a spice advent calander is a bit crap? You'd open them each day then put them straight on a shelf where they'd gather dust for years

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If they left Manchester at ten to one and had a 106 mile journey how did they get home at three minutes past two? They also managed to pick the kids up in that time. Edited to say was that a predicted arrival home time and not the time they left.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.