Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t that come with a proper warning.
I wasn’t mentally prepared

ps I got this ‘smug face’ I’ve been at proper work all day and still managed to feed my child a proper meal and not just a picky tea

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I really didn't think she could stoop any lower but nope she's gone and done it for a bloody advert. Noone needs to see your bloody pubes on your armpits or your legs. Grow the duck up man. Do something meaningful with your time and stop doing this shite!

Gotta be grateful she only exfoliated her legs on film and not her hooves I guess but the shaver full of fuzz 🤢
Wonder what order she shaves? Armpits, legs, vag then lip? 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I bought that razor a few weeks ago 😑 must admit it’s really good.

She’s got no shame, how much money would that ad be for her? How much do they earn from these things?

We all know what a hairy armpit looks like. We don’t need her to show us 🤢 she really is a gross Tudor.

Reactions: 1
I bought that razor a few weeks ago 😑 must admit it’s really good.

She’s got no shame, how much money would that ad be for her? How much do they earn from these things?
It varies so much its hard to tell.
She gets a grand or so for her tesco ads though

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Who are these idiots who ask 'How do I get my washing dry in winter'. Same way you do during summer, your garden doesn't become a no-go zone the minute the leaves fall off the trees :rolleyes: OR if it's raining/frosty then use an airer indoors! How do some people survive if they have to ask Feebs these questions??!

Also, I nearly vommed at the armpit. I know armpits grow hair; I don't need to see it on Insta when I'm eating my dinner. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.