Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once played Holy hell with my FIL for giving my daughter whole Grapes. He didn't understand why I was so cross. I told him that if he can't take the safety of my daughter seriously, then he would no longer be allowed to watch her.
That was a lack of education. Feebs has no excuse. She has been told time and time again by people just how dangerous it is, and refuses to ignore the dangers. That's negligent.
During my nurse training, I spent some time in Children's intensive care. These things CAN and DO happen. Seeing a child going through CPR, intubation, trauma etc is the most disturbing thing. I can't fathom how you would still be willing to take that risk. She is a tit parent. No ifs or buts.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That bloody gymnondo ad again! Honestly does she think we’re dumb! She shares EVERYTHING she does, she never does any of the workouts on a day, only when it’s for an ad.

Reactions: 10
Why does she always post question boxes but rarely posts the answers!
Because it ups her engagement

Did she ever announce the winner of the My Little Pony giveaway? Or was that just a bunch of crap to up her engagement too?

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t have the time brush her teeth but we are meant to believe she spends 30mins a day doing a workout 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Awww bless her tagging all these jewellery places which are recommended to her! Anyone would think she’s trying to get #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like I post far too much on this thread 😂
Another thing I don’t understand about Mick and her chicken bollock is that she links all these small businesses in the hope for a freebie and (I’m all for) promoting small businesses……but then whacks a load of tit on her amazon link to make money off?! Not saying you can’t shop both but which is it.

Reactions: 11
How can she be worried Herbivore is going to wake up Vesper when she’s in the freezing attic, and he’s in his king size bed on the main floor?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She must be cooking 3 hot meals a day if she's using all these things she apparently uses in ads.
Hello fresh, this just spices thing, sure there was something else she was advertising not long ago too that they just love 🙄

Reactions: 4
Is giving teachers a gift hamper a thing? Is it expected that you buy all this for them? My daughter isn't school age yet but I'm dreading this now... I struggle to buy for my own immediate family 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is giving teachers a gift hamper a thing? Is it expected that you buy all this for them? My daughter isn't school age yet but I'm dreading this now... I struggle to buy for my own immediate family 😭
Only for insta wankers! Some parents buy a present (chocs or wine usually), some don’t. Don’t feel you need to because of dicks like her and her braggy tit x

Reactions: 9
One of the mums in our school group chat started asking what we were going to get the teachers for Xmas (only because she flogs tropic and had some 'great deals') we all soon shut her down and said we weren't doing Xmas gifts when everyone's struggling. We do end of year and that's it.

Reactions: 11
Only for insta wankers! Some parents buy a present (chocs or wine usually), some don’t. Don’t feel you need to because of dicks like her and her braggy tit x
As a teacher, the best gifts I receive are home made- I appreciate all gifts don’t get me wrong but I’d hate to think people feel they HAVE to buy something. The best gifts are 2 weeks off with our families to celebrate.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.