Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is giving teachers a gift hamper a thing? Is it expected that you buy all this for them? My daughter isn't school age yet but I'm dreading this now... I struggle to buy for my own immediate family 😭
I’m not a teacher. But my sister is. She mocks the over givers!! It has no effect on the kids. She thinks the parents are a bit sad!! Don’t stress. my sister gets so much stuff she doesn’t remember who gives what and who gives nothing. I asked what she appreciates and she said just the child. She’s Head of infants.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As a teacher, the best gifts I receive are home made- I appreciate all gifts don’t get me wrong but I’d hate to think people feel they HAVE to buy something. The best gifts are 2 weeks off with our families to celebrate.
Literally was going to say the same, I don't expect gifts at any time of year. Its nice when you get a gift at the end of year (my most treasured is a poem a kid wrote for me on a canvas). Of course its easier to just buy chocs but I've personally never received a hamper filled to the brim with tea/coffee/mugs just for myself. Feebs is showing off.

Reactions: 8
Mick is the gift that keeps on giving…. ‘Da Vid’ ? ‘Reet knob’…. And rather than WFH for working from home she put WTF! And people pay this Tudor to advertise their products 😂
She deffo “boobed” him to sleep yesterday didn’t she

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m not a teacher. But my sister is. She mocks the over givers!! It has no effect on the kids. She thinks the parents are a bit sad!! Don’t stress. my sister gets so much stuff she doesn’t remember who gives what and who gives nothing. I asked what she appreciates and she said just the child. She’s Head of infants.
Of course Mick was going to go all out for gifts! The teachers will look at the hampers and be like ‘oh that MUST be from Vesper’s mum’…everything about her is just ott- her smugness, showing off, kids names, meal sizes, forehead…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Of course Mick was going to go all out for gifts! The teachers will look at the hampers and be like ‘oh that MUST be from Vesper’s mum’…everything about her is just ott- her smugness, showing off, kids names, meal sizes, forehead…
You just know she's the mum other parents and teachers talk about and laugh at. That will have started when people became aware of the names she called her kids 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You just know she's the mum other parents and teachers talk about and laugh at. That will have started when people became aware of the names she called her kids 🤮
I bet the teachers dread her asking for a word at the end of the day, when she tries to tell them how to do their jobs!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Forehead 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The excitement of seeing she’s going to Manchester today…and I’m going into Manchester today! Will keep my eyes peeled for the beast!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The excitement of seeing she’s going to Manchester today…and I’m going into Manchester today! Will keep my eyes peeled for the beast!
If you find her don't forget to take a picture of Mick in the wild!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is this ‘work’ she keeps talking about ?
She hasn’t done a proper days work in bloody years !
Pissing around in your kitchen making tit videos and even worse ‘ads’ is NOT work Mick !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is this ‘work’ she keeps talking about ?
She hasn’t done a proper days work in bloody years !
Pissing around in your kitchen making tit videos and even worse ‘ads’ is NOT work Mick !
It really annoys me when she says she’s got work to do and it’s literally cooking a hello fresh dinner?! Wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even too lazy to put the car on charge. Surely if the car has been sat at home you'd charge it? Especially if you knew you were off out for the weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That green dress is vile on her!
Can’t believe she thinks it looks great!
The way she looks to camera in the mirror she proper loves herself doesn’t she! Looks awful on her but even if it looked nice she makes me cringe

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.