Phoebe Court #23 She’s making a list, she’s checking it twice, money saving tips, who needs her advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

You haven’t got this mama, it will not pass. Look after your children properly get off your big fat ass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
She is such a dick! I’ve said it before but there are no other words! 99% of us parents have this, bad nights, short tempers yadda yadda yadda and you know what, we also have full time jobs. I don’t have time to be self indulgent because there are other demands on my time so I set rules and boundaries for my child. He knows the rules because the facts are he has to, I do the best I can around my child, home, money, partner, health etc but because I don’t have 9 hours free per day ro indulge myself I do a helluva better job. Get off your fat arse and get a job you manky lazy twit x

Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion:

Only works out when she's filming an ad. We can't tell the difference between her boyf and her dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Thread suggestion:
Maternal rage and piling on the timber, Jim is looking for a way out on Grinder

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm gonna say it, might offend some people but hey just my opinion....nobody forces you to have kids. I only had one, because I genuinely couldn't cope with another. If I ever got pregnant again I would have an abortion.
Why do people keep having kids then declare to the world they can't cope with said kids.
They didn't ask to be born so stop being such a c**t and deal with your decision.
Some women are addicted to the being pregnant and having attention, giving birth, having a baby and then when the child is a toddler they aren't interested anymore, it's sad.
I moan about my child most days because he's autistic and hard work, but also amazing! I didn't even expect I would have a child with additional needs....but...I moan about bad days to my best friend on a private message, not on the internet for all to see.
Cannot stand these influencers....I'm praying that they just disappear in the new year, can't stand any of them!
Thank you for saying this - I could have written it. Never occurred to me that I might have an ASN child and I don’t feel I’m ‘qualified’ to be his mum which leads to daily feelings of letting him down/inadequacy.

I know it’s not my thread so sorry for the me-rail but over the last few weeks, my son has woken up between 1 and 3am. He has Global Developmental Delay and Autism so he just doesn’t understand “go and lie in your bed and try to get back to sleep” (he’s never even wanted to get into bed with us) or even “watch your iPad but lie on your bed because it’s early” (we live in a flat). And we both work. Herbie is so young and you can’t say to any child that age “get back to sleep” and him to go “ok”.

I don’t know anything about neuro-typical kids but maybe he’s having tantrums/meltdowns because she’s always bawling at them. I know there’s a lot of frustration in the Terrible 2s but it can’t be good for them, constantly feeling like they’ve done something wrong.

She had these two kids although I don’t pick up much in the way of anything other than maternal rage. You’re right, nobody forced her to have kids and I’m not sure what, if any, expectations she had as to what it would be like. She’s so lucky compared to a lot of other people but she’s just so ungrateful. Manky footed Tudor.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My son went through a phase at the same age, he’d wake at 430/5 every damn day and it broke us. However, not once did I ever get ragey or shouty (because who wants that at 5am!?) - I just sucked it up because there was nothing I could do. I’d go to bed earlier and try to get more sleep that way. I felt robbed of my sleep but never ragey. Surely you expect this when you have kids? They’re not all going to conform to a 7-7 sleep pattern 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 1765905
It's the way she openly tells the world she pretty much hates her kids. Baffling.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s not like she has a full day at work after an early start with her toddler? She can do the school run and do nothing all day, maybe even have a nap! How would she cope with a real job and parenting!!? Wake up Pheebs and smell the privilege you have!
I have a 3 year old bad sleeper and did a 13.5 hour nursing shift today on a manically understaffed ward. She can go duck herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm gonna say it, might offend some people but hey just my opinion....nobody forces you to have kids. I only had one, because I genuinely couldn't cope with another. If I ever got pregnant again I would have an abortion.
Why do people keep having kids then declare to the world they can't cope with said kids.
They didn't ask to be born so stop being such a c**t and deal with your decision.
Some women are addicted to the being pregnant and having attention, giving birth, having a baby and then when the child is a toddler they aren't interested anymore, it's sad.
I moan about my child most days because he's autistic and hard work, but also amazing! I didn't even expect I would have a child with additional needs....but...I moan about bad days to my best friend on a private message, not on the internet for all to see.
Cannot stand these influencers....I'm praying that they just disappear in the new year, can't stand any of them!
Generally a lurker on here but felt the need to reply. I could have written this word for word.

I love my little one to bits but another would have quite literally sent me insane. At almost 5 she still doesn't sleep well, her attitude/mood swings are off the charts and I seriously struggle with my mental health as a result.

I get so much judgement for being "cruel" for not having another.

Reading your post has made me feel a little better to know I'm not the only one who is done after 1!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Cmon guys - give the poor lass a break she’s so stressed and drained from having to parent that she forgot to do the one job she had by pressing upload to a video yesterday!! She deserves a nice long weekend away without any kids … oh wait …

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.