Phoebe Court #17 Micks dungers are too tight to mention, nearly let her daughter drown all for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is her job, as she claims, would you not just take some professional pride and put a bra on your milky swingers? 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t believe for a second she has been upping her skincare routine! Of all the people to do a skincare campaign with…Feebs isn’t it!

Reactions: 15
Can not believe she is doing an ad with no bra on …. Ffs 😫😫😫😫😫 I mean if it’s was interested In the skin care I’m out off now !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's wearing a gifted necklace in that AD that should be stated as such

Her post on the 5th of March also doesn't declare the gifted item correctly

Reactions: 12
Right so yesterday morning she was still wearing make up from the night before and yet she wants to flog us beauty products that cleanse your skin 🤦🏻‍♀️ Ok hun! These companies honestly need to look at who they are sending their products to!

Reactions: 25
I honestly think she's got a bra on though.
It's not supportive at all. But I think she has 😂
And if she has, I dread to think how low they hang without one.
Jim probably has to push them aside to gain entry.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’ve also reported her. Since she had her huff about being told off by ASA she seems to have got worse at labelling ads! Such a professional! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her kids have cupcake sprinkles on their porridge 🙆 gosh I cringe at the terrible diet and practices she's imparting on them even if it's just every so often. They are going to be obese.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.