Phoebe Court #17 Micks dungers are too tight to mention, nearly let her daughter drown all for attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs a wedge shoe!!
I hope tomorrow we get a ‘my heel snapped story!’ 🌝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She and the offspring are wearing gifted clothing in all her latest posts, so it should be clear that they were gifted in every post for 12 months!

Reactions: 14
I’m sick of seeing her moaning face, honestly woman just take your face for a shite and be done with it! My son gets up at 5.30 most days too - but we can’t say “let’s snuggle under the duvet and quietly watch a film while your old ma has a snooze” because he’s developmentally delayed and doesn’t understand. And he’s autistic so he struggles to stay in the same place for more than a couple of minutes. Oh and I work too.

Check your privilege Mick, on all levels. Less moaning and fill us in on how your shoes fared.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m sick of seeing her moaning face, honestly woman just take your face for a shite and be done with it! My son gets up at 5.30 most days too - but we can’t say “let’s snuggle under the duvet and quietly watch a film while your old ma has a snooze” because he’s developmentally delayed and doesn’t understand. And he’s autistic so he struggles to stay in the same place for more than a couple of minutes. Oh and I work too.

Check your privilege Mick, on all levels. Less moaning and fill us in on how your shoes fared.
I just came to say that she doesn't appreciate any of her privilege at all.
She got to go out last night, kid free. After spending all day without the kids too.
Something a lot of parents can't do at all for many reasons.
And then complains about getting up at 5.30. 😑🙄

Reactions: 17
Still got her make up on as well I see.
Used to sleep in my make up when I was a teenager/in my early twenties and was too pissed to take it off when I got home 😂. Now I’m old AF wouldn’t dream of sleeping in make up couldn’t cope with the dirty pillows 🙈

How can I beg for an expensive thermostat system?! I know, I’ll convince gullible mugs to engage with me about how to save money by SPENDING money.

Eurgh begging influencers are the WORST 😡
I think there’s already a collaboration underway, why else would she suddenly be worried about her energy prices? Old videos being posted currently.

Reactions: 23
Wonder if she’s taken last nights make up off yet or whether it’s a time saving hack for tomorrow school run..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you know who I wouldn’t mind Mick doing an #ad for? A decent underwear company! There is no reason why she can’t wear decent underwired SUPPORTIVE bras now! Fair enough at the start of breastfeeding but Coriander is 2 now! She doesn’t need to be so free and swinging!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I stopped by to post this and ask why she won’t do an ad for a bra company but I see I’ve been beaten to it 😆😆😆

F08FF93D-035E-4B68-B3BB-F0FD325C9C97.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.