Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauz2427

VIP Member
Both asleep by 8.30 (which I personally/ judgementally think is pretty late for a 1 and 4 year old but besides the point) but it’s like she’s done something overwhelmingly brilliant?! You’ve fucking put your kids to bed feebs surprised she didn’t have one hanging off each tit til they were asleep, she could probably have fed them in their own rooms and sat on her arse by just stretching her tits across the house

• Haha
Reactions: 28

lh01

There’s normalising it and there’s this. We get it you breastfeed, yep totally normal but do we really need to see it every other day?!
What mum ‘influencers’ don’t realise is how dangerous pictures like this are. You have no idea who is viewing your content.

There will be sites all over the internet with innocent pictures like this shared for pedophiles who fetishise watching children breast feed. It’s the same when they upload pictures in the bath/swimming pool/underwear/swimming costumes. When you post pictures of your children on an open social media platform it is an invitation for people to take their image and abuse it.

It is 2021 I don’t understand why grammers don’t understand this. It’s a violation of their dignity and their rights. It’s fucking exploitation and it’s why I detest ‘family’ platforms so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Jimbo looks absolutely thrilled to bits…..

She’s given us a lot of new material 😂😂😂 this filter has cracked me up, she’s defo got a great big fuck off head even the filter stops halfway 😭

also, snacks?! They went out for Italian didn’t they and then all these snacks between?! Jesus.
I have a MASSIVE forehead but hers makes mine look normal😭 a good pilot could land a plane on hers with ease✈
I'm sorry but Jim just looks like the worst human being ever. Like he didn't ask for this life and just somehow found himself with a non wife and 2 kids being dragged around but all he really wants to do is sit in a stip club or have a cheeky wank in the bank's toilet and then shake all the female employees hands. He is just going to pop out for milk one day and they will never see him again.
Snack bitch outdid herself there, packed enough shit to feed the whole of Yorks population not just her kids. Remember that story she posted about the poor going hungry without school lunches? Lets all laugh about that for a minute😂

• Haha

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I hope she realises you need to change the period pants regularly, I can smell her already
Periods don't gross me out at all, obvs, but the thought of her having periods has sent me 🤢🤢🤢 I imagine she has a massive smelly, sweaty, hairy moose hoof, mixed with never having time to shower and period pants she won't wash for days. I am done 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

lh01

Billy big boots.

fuck off you pleb. She’s proud of herself for achieving her first day of school. It’s the first time in her entire life she’s been in a structured learning environment, she’s surrounded by people she doesn’t know, she’s in entirely a new routine, she has to wear special clothes and shoes, she’s eating and spending time in a new building with new authority figures.

sod right off and give that beautiful little girl a cuddle and a fucking break. Rather than posting twatty affirmations on your social media how about you tell her you like her and you’re proud of her?

• Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
I genuinely wonder who Tesco think she's appealing to? The thought of eating something she's cooked in her unclean kitchen, sweat dripping from her giant forehead with a child hanging off a crusty nip. I'd rather not eat thanks.

• Haha
  • Sick

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Another ‘PUT THE FUCKING PHONE DOWN’ look 👀

View attachment 737984
Im surprised Herbert doesn't get confused and tries to have a little suckle on daddy's man titties, they are almost as big and saggy as Freebleeder's crusty balloons. I bet he gets off on the fact that everyone can see his chunky sausage roll in those tight little shorts, seems like the type who would brush it against your knees by 'accident' in a crowded space too. Fuck I hate the pair of them

• Haha
  • Sick

swipe_up

VIP Member
Another Tesco ad where most of it is spent with her eyes closed
E8243595-BAFA-456F-9776-477D61C66241.png

08D1B12D-2C1F-4A61-9212-16EE31D09B48.png

2AA8B7E1-3B83-4582-AC1D-7F8A922C54A5.png

72A52348-E420-4A09-8959-DDBA2B820170.png

Chill out swan fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 26

cill2019

VIP Member
So she decided to stop breastfeeding Vesper but is happy for Herbivore to decide when he’s ready. She’s happy to sit and have a moment with Herbivore but won’t sit and watch a film with Vesper. She was clinking cups with Herbs yesterday to celebrate getting rid of V. She really is a grade A fucking witch to that wee girl.

And seriously Jim needs to step up and say something about her “rage” because that’s not healthy or normal

Reactions: 25

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
He’s probably out at networking events and he can’t take her cause she won’t remember her pants or someone might trip over her tits.
Imagine trynna network and make a good impression whilst Angry Kid does toothless-boomerangs in the background 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow

HeyLetsGo

The way some mums are so obsessed with breastfeeding and say their kid “loves the boob” and always bang on about their “journey” makes me cringe so much. Get a life man, all of us feed and soothe our babies you’re not special.

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Good god no I do not want to see her freckled turnip tit again 🤦🏼‍♀️

I think Henry would actually be in shock at the amount of people that do just feed their kids without seeking validation 🙄
She never posts these photos apparently I swear I've seen her tits more than my own 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ThiccccSkin

I’m older than feebz but 100% could pass as her kid 😂……anyway, I don’t have children yet and I’d love a little family. I have gynae issues which I’ve had and have treatment for, one being put in a medical menopause. Children may not be possible for me. I’d kill to be able to have a child say mummy come sit with me. Not saying this for any sympathy but she makes my blood boil! I’d block her but her shit show of a life 🤣 actually is quite entertaining aside from the shade thrown at vesper 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 24