Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories this morning just prove She hates her daughter but at least she did her hair for school!!

She can now spend all day boobin Golden Boy!

As someone who is actually 37 & started school in 88/89 I can’t recall seeing photos of me in uniform that resembles something from beamish!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her stories this morning just prove She hates her daughter but at least she did her hair for school!!

She can now spend all day boobin Golden Boy!

As someone who is actually 37 & started school in 88/89 I can’t recall seeing photos of me in uniform that resembles something from beamish!
Exactly this! I was born in 83 and my uniform did not look like this!

Reactions: 8
My son starts school tomorrow, I'm afraid he's only getting a bowl of Coco pops for breakfast!

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe Feebs stories this morning - just goes to show her thoughts on V:
1) of all nights to wake up in the middle of the night.
2) wanting the most complicated breakfast this morning.
How I would have phrased it:
1) Vesper might be nervous - she woke up in the night which is unlike her.
2) special breakfast for big girls first day.

She shows so much resentment to poor Vesper - better off at school I think!
This 🙌🏽

Reactions: 5
I still laugh at whoever came up with "this too shall pass says Jim as he spreads Mick's arse" 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 that's the caption for the still from the latest *reel

*not reel I meant boomerang*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I still laugh at whoever came up with "this too shall pass says Jim as he spreads Mick's arse" 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 that's the caption for the still from the latest *reel

*not reel I meant boomerang*
I’m adding that to the wiki

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She said the photo is from 1989/90. I beg to differ. Think she means 1929/30, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This story has made me so bleeping angry, and so sad for V. It’s her first day at bleeping school Mick you twit, cut her some bleeping slack! It’s new, it’s different, you’d be the same you big ginger cockwomble. Absolute tool. 😡😡😡

DCE36FEA-674A-4831-A43E-7F211379BA39.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 20
What does be worded mean? Im Scottish so I don’t know if it’s a term that we don’t use, or if I’m just an absolute eejit

Reactions: 5
What does be worded mean? Im Scottish so I don’t know if it’s a term that we don’t use, or if I’m just an absolute eejit
I’m the same I don’t know if it’s like pack up and we don’t say it

Reactions: 3
Billy big boots.

duck off you pleb. She’s proud of herself for achieving her first day of school. It’s the first time in her entire life she’s been in a structured learning environment, she’s surrounded by people she doesn’t know, she’s in entirely a new routine, she has to wear special clothes and shoes, she’s eating and spending time in a new building with new authority figures.

sod right off and give that beautiful little girl a cuddle and a bleeping break. Rather than posting twatty affirmations on your social media how about you tell her you like her and you’re proud of her?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.