Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While she’s deleting accounts maybe do your Twitter ones too.
View attachment 717986
The 8 stone wasn’t gone forever was it.
I genuinely refuse to believe she is happy being a size twenty after working so hard to lose weight. She’s an entirely different person, the weight took years off her her, gave her a self respect, she took pride in her appearance.

I appreciate we all put on baby weight but 8 stone? No no. I think that’s why she’s so ‘mummy’ it gives her an identity and an outlet outside her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I genuinely refuse to believe she is happy being a size twenty after working so hard to lose weight. She’s an entirely different person, the weight took years off her her, gave her a self respect, she took pride in her appearance.

I appreciate we all put on baby weight but 8 stone? No no.
She can't even blame the weight gain on being pregnant with cous cous. She stacked most of it back on when Fiesta was a toddler. Even after her first pregnancy she was still quite slim

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I appreciate we all put on baby weight but 8 stone? No no. I think that’s why she’s so ‘mummy’ it gives her an identity and an outlet outside her own.
I had baby number 3 in January and I’m currently 2 stone below my pre pregnancy weight. If you want something you can can do it, no excuses. All these ‘don’t have time to eat/no time for self care’ just because she has kids is to try and be relatable 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s definitely bought into the “mummy slob” influencer craze. I don’t actually think anyone really aspires to be like that though? I know when I first gave birth I would be upset if I couldn’t wash my hair or clean the house etc. I wanted to look and feel good about myself! I didnt want some influencer telling me it’s normal and fine to not brush my teeth for three days as to me it wasn’t (and who genuinely doesn’t have time to brush their teeth?!).

I really don’t get why anyone would think Feebs is an inspiration or anyone to follow. She’s very unhealthy, and not just by being fat which is down to sheer greed, but she clearly has other issues hence her premature ageing and hair loss. She is also passing on her unhealthy habits to the kids as their whole lives / activities revolve around food. I despair that companies are continuing to fund these types of influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not only that but she slid it in on the pretext of helping out- cheaper to buy it if someone couldn’t afford to rent it. How generous sly of her.

Called her out on the the swipe up and she’s blocked me 🤣🙈

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
She knows she's a bleep that's why and has no comeback. Just like all the other insta knobs. Complete arseholes so the only thing they know how to do is delete and block.
It amazes me how most of them act so high and mighty, when their biggest achievements in life is losing some weight at fat club, then putting it all back on again!

Who the duck does she think she is even?! 🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jim is 100% a tattler the way he goes on about her outfits 😂
If he hates the style of what she wears, surely that means he think she looks tit, right? I’d be mortified if my husband thought I looked like tit. I know you need to wear what YOU like, etc… but still. If I ultimately look good and have dressed well, my husband will agree.

Reactions: 8
Is this website new?!?! Doesn’t seem to be loading for me? What could she possibly think she does that is worthy of a bloody website. She’s been taking tips from her bestie Fopps!

ECF04867-15F1-4656-985B-2EE64026F8AB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus she’s put on a lot of weight since having herbie (my phone initially auto corrected that to hernia)
I’d imagine it’s extra hard when jim doesn’t like her clothes because she can’t wear things she used to

• Haha
Jesus she’s put on a lot of weight since having herbie (my phone initially auto corrected that to hernia)
I’d imagine it’s extra hard when jim doesn’t like her clothes because she can’t wear things she used to
Hernia 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who, in THAT moment when you’re getting ready to push a human out of your ‘area’, gets a camera out to take a picture? I would have rammed it up my husbands ‘area’ if he did that.

• Haha
Sounds like Henry has a lot more unwanted advice saved up to inflict on the nation... if she only had more time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.