Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear god why 🤢🤢

Also can’t get over how much better she looks when she has a newborn than she does now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bleeping SAID she would share the disgusting crusty nipple. I didn’t know you could be re-traumatised by something 🤮🤮🤢 but jesus duck Mick - right at dinner time as well 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
ABSOLUTELY NOT I DID NOT NEED TO SEE HER CRUSTY NIPPLE WITHOUT A TRIGGER WARNING

my dinner is barely digestived come on Mick 🥴
"Digestived"

duck me I've spent too long on Elle's thread

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean, why in the name of all that is holy, did she have to 'share' the nip pic again?! I'm all for 'free the nipple' but not that bleeping one 🤮

• Haha
why was it weeping?!?! 🤢🤢🤢

you share that with your gp not your Instagram following!

Reactions: 13
Like with most things she comes across as so smug about feeding, she defiantly thinks she is better than any mother who couldn’t/didn’t breastfed!

If she ever did get a job & do a CV it would be at the top!

It’s at this point she needs to step away from social media, from the ridiculous over sharing to her being a bleeping horrible human to Vesper. Take some time off mick duck sake

Reactions: 6
I lurk on this thread and had to come here for consolation after the trauma I’ve just suffered when innocently watching Instagram stories. Why the duck would you share that photo? I feel genuinely nauseous. I just don’t understand. Why, Feebs? Why?

Reactions: 10
This isn't directly aimed at her , but it is related to breastfeeding.. I've seen a lot of posts this week about breast is best ( its national bf week ) and I get that there is some benefits to it , but also if it can't be done for whatever reason it doesn't matter !!

My daughter is 10 now, so this was many years ago I had her, but I was mis informed and told that it was either breast or bottle, I couldn't mix and do both.. when I had her the placenta got stuck inside me and would not come out, they tried for a good few hours but I was loosing to much blood so had to have it manually removed, I was in such a state at that point I had to be completely knocked out, when I came round my daughter was in her dad's arms with a bottle in her mouth , and at the time I was just glad we were both healthy !!so she wasn't breast fed , but we had and still have a lovely bond and she is almost never ill , so whilst people bang on about breastfeeding they need to realise that sometimes it's not possible or sometime mum just doesn't want to breastfeed and thats ok! I definitely believe in fed is best!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Feebs Instagram story will be sure to help me with my diet.I’ll watch it ever time I’m craving some chocolate.#betterthansw 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This isn't directly aimed at her , but it is related to breastfeeding.. I've seen a lot of posts this week about breast is best ( its national bf week ) and I get that there is some benefits to it , but also if it can't be done for whatever reason it doesn't matter !!

My daughter is 10 now, so this was many years ago I had her, but I was mis informed and told that it was either breast or bottle, I couldn't mix and do both.. when I had her the placenta got stuck inside me and would not come out, they tried for a good few hours but I was loosing to much blood so had to have it manually removed, I was in such a state at that point I had to be completely knocked out, when I came round my daughter was in her dad's arms with a bottle in her mouth , and at the time I was just glad we were both healthy !!so she wasn't breast fed , but we had and still have a lovely bond and she is almost never ill , so whilst people bang on about breastfeeding they need to realise that sometimes it's not possible or sometime mum just doesn't want to breastfeed and thats ok! I definitely believe in fed is best!!
I completely agree!
So many women who are breastfeeding say they get judged for feeding in public and stuff. Yet every single person that has judged me and made comments for formula feeding, has been from women who are breastfeeding or have breastfed.

Reactions: 29
I completely agree!
So many women who are breastfeeding say they get judged for feeding in public and stuff. Yet every single person that has judged me and made comments for formula feeding, has been from women who are breastfeeding or have breastfed.
Same same 👏🏻

I’m in the ‘I don’t care who does what camp’ re feeding but some women are just plain judgey. Just do you and all will be right with the world! ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fuccckkkkk
I go out for a couple of drinks with friends, come home, put my feet up, think I’ll have a scroll through Instagram and bam

I’m greeted with Micks weeping nip

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I completely agree!
Exactly that!! Plus ( whilst I'm on one !) ... why do (some !) women complain its so hard and tough and then push theirself to the edge of a breakdown just so they can breastfeed .. if its that emotionally and physically draining, just stop then! The baby will be just fine !

Reactions: 17
She’ll be pulling out the ADHD card again soon. Might be the reasoning she can’t just play or be alone with with children.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.