Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't wanna side with smuggy but in my trust you can have pethidine during a home birth but it has to be prescribed and correctly stored before going into labour. So the midwives won't bring it with them you have to already have it at home.

Reactions: 2
As someone who had a low risk pregnancy and low risk labour until the last 20 mins, where if I didn’t have medical intervention - things could have ended up very differently (we are all fine and have a wonderful 5 year old!) - I urge anyone to please not pay attention to her posts. Yes she might have researched - but medical professionals are medical professionals for a reason - and the risk they talk about is measured against facts - not just on how you may be ‘in the zone’ during labour. Very misinformative posts from Feebs!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
E6F1B0FE-DD2C-44C0-935C-5AAD171025F5.jpeg

I’m a lurker mainly so don’t know if this page has been discussed before on here... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
As someone with a high BMI who was categorically told that I could not have a home birth, water birth or have my baby in the local birthing centre as I was too ‘high risk’ - the fact that she’s blatantly just told everyone to ignore the professionals is bleeping beyond me! How bleeping arrogant! Imagine if something had gone wrong, she’d have been quick to blame everyone else even though she blatantly disregarded everything she was told. Selfish, that’s all it is. Absolute bellend.

View attachment 721094

‘the risks are tiny’??? Mate I’d rather trust a bleeping professional than would google ffs!
I was 3lbs into the obese range and it still went against me for the criteria for a birth centre birth, as did the fact i’d just turned 36 (which made me old 😅)

In the end a consultant agreed that I could use the birth centre but if I’d just rocked up without their approval they would have whisked me off to the labour ward.

Reactions: 5
Is this Jim secretly moving out 😂

£150 for an Ikea wardrobe that needs extra fixing?! Is she having a laugh?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

I came to comment on the wardrobe 😂 needs extra "Fixing together as it's been put up and down a lot" yet wants £150 for it

Reactions: 6
This thing she’s got set up for coriander…..a few pots and pans on a tray

I thought the exact same! £150?! That’s ridiculous for a second hand wardrobe especially one that’s been put up and down so now needs extra fixings.

Reactions: 6
8171C786-0195-4163-B514-A3445AB4950A.png

a question I ask myself frequently when looking at Micks face

Also, imagine you’re trying to clear up and have a good sort out and this ball bag keeps stopping to film and upload to Instagram!

Oh and bloody how out of breath is she

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I came to comment on the wardrobe 😂 needs extra "Fixing together as it's been put up and down a lot" yet wants £150 for it
She should be giving it away! Honestly, I'm embarrassed for the cheeky, old tudor.

Reactions: 9
Why is she advertising Tesco stationery, Vesper doesn’t need any so seems like a pointless ad.

Reactions: 9
Sharpies… for a 4 year old…. Am I missing something?! As a non parent I wouldn’t dream of giving sharpies to a child below 10

Reactions: 17
26B71D01-5859-4A43-BEEE-44AD6BE03CD7.png

2C41738E-E1D9-4133-B172-0E825DF0EE2A.png

DE3F4DBE-1BC0-4514-A2DB-E52A954C063F.png

0560504E-EB74-45A6-932A-1A1DD1538E98.png

I think she’s sensitive to the light and that’s why her eyes are always closed.
You have to remember lads she grew up when candle light was the norm

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.