Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Tudor that keeps on giving. Thread number 12 with a very true title from @swipe_up with 26 likes.
As you were ladies .....

Mod edit swear words aren't allowed in titles and please use watch button to watch, don't post spam like "parking here" or "watching". Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
I am off to work this morning after I've dropped the kids off, juggled various household bits and walked the dog because I have a real job and can't afford to be an "instahun" but this evening I will dedicate some time to a recap.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nice to see Feebs doing her bit for the community and providing the village with a picnic….oh. Wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How patronising is the ‘don’t forget your own food/drink’

I’ve got 3 kids and I’ve never forgotten to eat my breakfast or have a drink. Also I’ve never forgotten to wear knickers, you forgot to add that top tip Mick!

Reactions: 21

I’ve got 3 kids and I’ve never forgotten to eat my breakfast or have a drink. Also I’ve never forgotten to wear knickers, you forgot to add that top tip Mick!
Hangry mama 😫 have a word with yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I cannot STAND the answers to her 'assumptions' she's such a snotty smug witch .... you thought you were too thin?! Sure Mick, sure 👍

Reactions: 18
Nice to see Feebs doing her bit for the community and providing the village with a picnic….oh. Wait.
I'm honestly shocked everytime she posts these photos. I get that Vesper is tall for her age so probably eats more than the standard 3/4 year old, my daughter is tall too, but if out for the day I will pack my daughter one of those double sided lunch boxes as shown in the photo and will bring an additional bit of fruit, plus a snack such as a bread stick or soreen bar. I can honestly fit a lot in those little boxes, usually a sandwich thin, chunk of cheese, some ham in one side. Then raw veggies and grapes/melon in the other. Those boxes of hers are packed. Those kids have 1.5 lunch boxes each and 3.5 bags each of extras! Feebs said Vesper is good at regulating her food intake, but that ability actually weakens at 2, so you do need to be mindful how much you offer. Like someone said the other day they probably get an ice cream when out too. Surely the kids don't eat all that?! Or if they do it's not just lunch, it's lunch and two snacks.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
How is she going on about secure attachment when she has banished her kid to the attic

• Haha
How is she going on about secure attachment when she has banished her kid to the attic
You have to laugh because she contradicts herself at every opportunity 🤦🏼‍♀️😄 but it doesn't stop her dishing out the unwanted advice of course

Reactions: 9

I was just coming here to say this too. I don't think I have ever forgotten to eat or drink. It's so bizarre.

She clearly hasn't forgotten to eat either

She does it for engagement and it’s so boring! I’m sorry, if you spend 30 minutes packing enough food to feed the entire village, you are not the sort of person who forgets to pack their own food. Just doesn’t happen. If you’re a mum like me that throws some random packets in a bag for their kids and hopes for the best, maybe!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Surely she doesn’t give the fridge raiders to her kids?! Bloody hell. Don’t get me wrong, my kids eat all sorts of processed crap at times, but I tried the fridge raiders once and even I refused to touch them again. I certainly wouldn’t let my 1 year old and 4 year old eat them!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.