Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eyes my eyes šŸ˜µšŸ˜µ duck me. Crusty the clown strikes again. That nip pic needs deleting from existence. I can not for the life of me get my head around her sharing that when people she knows in real life will see it.

Reactions: 5
I completely agree!
So many women who are breastfeeding say they get judged for feeding in public and stuff. Yet every single person that has judged me and made comments for formula feeding, has been from women who are breastfeeding or have breastfed.
I was told on here that because I bottle fed (due to a medical condition) that I did the bare minimum for my child. Thought Iā€™d stumbled onto mumsnet for a minute šŸ¤£šŸ¤£Iā€™m part of the ā€˜fed is best campā€™. The majority of Mum shamers appear to the the BF mumsā€¦ Iā€™ve had friends end up on antidepressants because they hated BF that much but couldnā€™t stop due to the fear of being judged. Sad times really!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she even have that photo on her phone still just why??? Why would you keep that, just to keep throwing up on the gram!!
Also the whole feeding debate. Still seriously baffles me why it's a thing. I see someone feeding a baby, breast or bottle and it doesn't even cross my mind how or why, its just someone feeding a baby. Why would someone even think 'oh they're bottle/breast feeding....and have an opinion, doesn't even concern anyone else šŸ¤Æ who cares

Definitely in the fed is best camp and itā€™s been lovely to see some of the honest and empowering posts on social media this week.
However, as we see this daily from Mick - I donā€™t think she quite got it snd instead just gave everyone PTSD with the crusty nips. All for the honesty but could have just left that one out.

Reactions: 10
The way some mums are so obsessed with breastfeeding and say their kid ā€œloves the boobā€ and always bang on about their ā€œjourneyā€ makes me cringe so much. Get a life man, all of us feed and soothe our babies youā€™re not special.

Reactions: 25
Sheā€™ll be pulling out the ADHD card again soon. Might be the reasoning she canā€™t just play or be alone with with children.
I expected it to come up the other day when she posted a story about her not being organised

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My 10 month old has been formula fed & can practically run laps round the front room. The again Iā€™d have not had the chance to try after being left post section on a maternity ward for hours on my own, thanks covid! My sis in law fed my nephew till he was nearly 3 & the look on her face when I got a bottle out to feed my child šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Feeding & her amazing squeezes babies out with positive vibes births fits some weird Mother Earth narrative she wants for her life that involves sitting in her arse ignoring her children once off the boob!

Reactions: 7
I think we can all agreeā€¦BF for Mick is about HER not the kid. She feeds Herb as SHE wants to. She fed V for a long time and clearly doesnā€™t like the poor child so maybe she should focus less on being a preachy BF mama and actually address her issues before she screws that sweet girl up anymore than she already has šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I get the purpose of bf week is to encourage more women to do it as the rates are pretty low in UK and Ireland. I'm not sure how looking at these smug insta cunts praising themselves for it and making people feel like tit in general is going to help.
I bf my first for 6 months and moved to bottle when I felt I wasn't coping very well. It was the best decision for us all and it has made no difference to my child. Bf my 2nd much longer but I don't feel the need to praise myself or pat myself on the back continuously. I fed my kids, they didn't go hungry, I do the best I can at any given time.
Looking at the state of her nipples would put me off tbh so defeats the purpose really and its totally just her saying, look what I went through, aren't I marvelous etc.
I struggled with it a lot and didn't want to join any of the 'support' groups as I knew they were full of these smug competitive parents who wear their kids apgar score like some kind of badge of honour.
Sick of the sight of them all now.
I'm amazed she didn't spare her tudor titties and hand the babies to a wet nurse šŸ˜‚

So sheā€™s booked to take the kids to the cinema today cos the weather is rubbish. Vesper I can understand but sheā€™s taking Herbie too which IMO is a recipe for disaster!! Why canā€™t she just spend a rainy day at home!?!? Instead sheā€™s paying Ā£Ā£Ā£ for a cinema trip that will no doubt end in disaster and weā€™ll have 1000 stories later about how terrible it was and how she hates her kids

For fucks sake. Leave Herbie with Jim and take her one on one for a lovely treat. Instead, we will have Vesper and Jim sat watching the film whilst Feebs boomeranges chasing Herbie around/sticking her tit in his gob to shut him up or moaning. Sheā€™s only going for the snacks I bet

• Haha
Exactly that!! Plus ( whilst I'm on one !) ... why do (some !) women complain its so hard and tough and then push theirself to the edge of a breakdown just so they can breastfeed .. if its that emotionally and physically draining, just stop then! The baby will be just fine !
I get the feeling that sheā€™s one of those women who would judge, Iā€™ve been in the situation where I had to stop breastfeeding my daughter after 2 weeks as I got sepsis in my episiotomy scar, she thrived on formula and is a healthy 3 year old, Iā€™m currently breastfeeding my 8 month old and if I had to give up and go onto formula I would not be sad. Iā€™m not smug, I still feed in private because yes some people do feel uncomfortable and thatā€™s their choice. To me itā€™s the only thing sheā€™s got to show off about herself, she does need to stop pushing it in her followers face as she could have a woman on there who wanted to feed and couldnā€™t for whatever reason. Thereā€™s no need to be smug about it.

• Heart
Breastfeeding is the only thing she's suceeded at and stuck at long term in her life.

I never wanted to breastfeed. I have no issues with how anyone feeds their child and it's just not something I ever gave much thought to until all these insta-smugs started bragging about their experiences a few years ago.

Someone who is wavering and not sure what to do could see her nip pics and be put off. I'm not sure who she thinks needs to see it or what it achieves other than to give her praise to lap up.

Also some people don't have the luxury of time to cluster feed or be mentally able to sit in a pit of dirt and mess because they are spending 20 hours a day with there baps out. She is so out of touch with reality.

She's going to be like Fopps and still talking about breastfeeding in 20 years time!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I completely agree!
So many women who are breastfeeding say they get judged for feeding in public and stuff. Yet every single person that has judged me and made comments for formula feeding, has been from women who are breastfeeding or have breastfed.
When I was in hospital having my last baby, I was on the ward minding my own business admiring my beautiful son and all I could hear was the incredibly loud judgey comments of the mummy next to me telling everyone that would listen that she was the ā€œONLY one of the ward breast feeding, that the bond is just something that canā€™t be replaced with a bottle and it just feels so natural and wonderfulā€ she told every single person that came to see her, called on every single midwife/nurse/consultant in to help to which she reminded them again that she was the only one breast feeding and called every member of her family to inform them of her breast feeding. I think she may have been the first woman ever to breast feed! I have honestly never felt so judged in my life.

Bottle feeding worked for us and after watching my sister turn herself inside out to breast feed, Im glad I made the decision I made.

You do you just donā€™t ram it down peopleā€™s throats. And Feebs you might breast feed but I love my kids so šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s going to be annoyed the kids will not sit still whilst she tries to eat her picā€™nā€™mix

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my bleeping god. Iā€™m late to the party but Iā€™ve just saw that breastfeeding post. Iā€™ve got a strong stomach me like but I gasped in sheer horror when the image of the pus infected nipple came on my screen. That needs to come with a bleeping warning she is disgusting

I think Iā€™ve got PTSD

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness I didnā€™t know whether people were exaggerating but that is VILE. Thatā€™s not normal is it?

Oh my god Iā€™ve just watched it šŸ¤¢ I mean REALLY?? As if we need to see that. She needed to put a trigger warning

Reactions: 7
Why would you share that with thousands of followers? I mean, I wouldnā€™t post a photo of my episiotomy after birth and be like ā€˜stay strong mamas, it will healā€™. Sheā€™s vile!

Reactions: 9
I think Iā€™ve got PTSD
[/QUOTE]
So does Mick

Pus-filled Tudor Saggy Dumplings ( .)( .)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.