Phoebe Court #12 Same tit, different name, all the content is still so lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm done tonight 🤣🤣🤣 can we get back to pack ups guys. Come on mick, show us your tudor feast for your bank holiday outing tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The moon cup/period pant content is going to be grim isn’t it! Let’s hope she remembers to put these knickers on!!

Reactions: 11
I feel someone should message her saying if you haven't got time to brush your teeth then period pants and moon cups ain't for you 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she going to be showing us her pants constantly? #Normaliseperiodblood 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m hungover and this thread has sent me over the edge this morning, I pray she doesn’t overshare period stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but I just googled them and there’s no bleeping way that she isn’t wearing them for a week. She’s disgusting. She will definitely be flashing the absorbency. Her boobin journey must be coming to an end so she’s moved onto the next thing. Her foosty fanny.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.