Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because SS is friends with PS on facebook he would have been aware of his relationship with MM family ...on the attached screenshot PS comments on the pics posted by SS they include some pics of MM family
MM and SS family helped out with the 2 faced theatre company
... the other pic is a screen shot of the video posted on YouTube of SS and colleagues working tour on QE Out of all the countries they frequent PS only appears in Dublin

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Still available on amazon

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Interesting
Ok now ITV. define "support"....

Ok didn't intend to post this yet but my searches are being restricted.
It is very, very, very long, you will need a flask of coffee and a packet of biscuits.

Oops saying page not found!

Ok didn't intend to post this yet but my searches are being restricted.
It is very, very, very long, you will need a flask of coffee and a packet of biscuits.

Watching ITV tonight as it’s crazy how many presenters seem to be gay (obviously not sure if they are 100%) Stephen mulhern, Dec, Andi Peters..so sad in this day and age that it’s still not out in the open
I said Dec!! Hubby says no isn't he married?? But so is Phil...... duh!!

Reactions: 4
Ok now ITV. define "support"....

I said Dec!! Hubby says no isn't he married?? But so is Phil...... duh!!

I couldnt open it either but If you google "steemit.com Liz MacKean" you should be able to read it.
Ive tried to copy and paste but have not been able to. Will try one more time.
It says she "allegedly died from a stroke"

EDIT - managed to copy and paste the article.............. [ https://steemit.com/news/@an0nkn0wl...ught-to-expose-bbc-pedophilia-ring-found-dead ]

"BBC Reporter Liz MacKean Who Sought To Expose BBC Pedophilia Ring Found Dead
Liz MacKean, the former British investigative reporter who exposed Jimmy Savile and the culture of pedophile protection at the BBC, has been found dead allegedly from a stroke.
MacKean, 52 worked at the BBC until she decided to quit in 2013 after executives banned her groundbreaking and brave investigation into pedophile Jimmy Savile in order to protect him and other high level pedophiles from exposure.
Often dismissed by the establishment as mad and dangerous, MacKean was finally vindicated in 2012 when the truth about Savile’s pedophilia came out.
Lo and behold almost a decade later it comes out that the BBC harbored Jimmy Savile a disgusting pedophile. Not only was Savile a pedophile but the ring he was apart of was deemed to be a Satanic ring by investigators. This information only came out after Savile’s death.
The sick entertainer with royal connections raped dozens of kids – including a boy who was just two years old – while working at the BBC.
The BBC, reported that MacKean died of “complications from a stroke.”
Acknowledging her life was under threat during the time she was investigating Savile and the BBC elites, MacKean said her conscience left her no option but to pursue the truth and expose the culture of pedophilia.
The mother of two children believed it was her duty to fight the pedophiles.
When it became public that BBC News blocked her investigation from airing, she admitted on BBC Panorama:
“I was very unhappy the story didn’t run because I felt we’d spoken to people who collectively deserved to be heard. And they weren’t heard.
“I thought that that was a failure… I felt we had a responsibility towards them. We got them to talk to us, but above all, we did believe them. And so then, for their stories not to be heard, I felt very bad about that. I felt, very much, that I’d let them down.”
Liz MacKean is the second high profile BBC journalist to die in suspicious circumstances after attempting to expose the truth about the BBC pedophile ring.
Another reporter Jill Dando, former Crimewatch host, also tried to alert her bosses to the pedophile ring at the BBC, warning that “big name” stars were implicated.
Decades ago, Dando alleged the BBC might be involved in a pedophilia ring. Then Dando was found dead on her front doorstep in 1999. Dando was assassinated under orders of someone called Mr.BIG, but the police failed to even follow the suspects to find out who murdered her.
She is far from the only person killed or threatened to cover up these elite pedophile rings, and this is only a fraction of how many people have been murdered to keep this all covered up — even an SNP activist was killed .
What kind of sick twisted monsters rape a two year old? A satanic pedophile ring does and there is proof Savile was involved in a Satanic Pedophile Ring.
Although, there have been several historic victories in the UK exposing some of these pedophiles, like Lord Janner and Cyril Smith, this stories are somehow just scratching the surface of the guilty parties involved in such horrific unspeakable acts.
Other cases continue to be covered up and hushed as various links to the pedophiles setting up their own inquiries by friends have shown. Investigations have been outright shut down as 30 former detectives have testified.
How has all this been kept secret? When they can’t simply murder witnesses and victims to shut them up, these sick psychopaths have infiltrated into every part of society and call on judges, law enforcement, and media to cover for them.
With the advent of social media, even publications like TIME have been forced to report on the allegations swarming the UK.
The good thing about such massive exposure is that these disgusting practices by current politicians are now known and harder for the elite to par take in. It also sets them all up for failure if one gets caught – it will be like a domino effect. This will set things into motion to re-open investigations into whistleblower deaths and the living victims will be brought forward. No longer victim’s testimonies be “accidentally” permanently deleted .
Current NYTimes CEO Mark Thompson was the Director-General of the BBC from 2004-2012, during which time BBC DJ and host of The Top Of The Pops Jimmy Savile was on air and his reign of horror on children was still ongoing.
Thompson also canceled the documentary on Savile that was set to air on News Night.
Although Savile’s most prominent abuse is said to be between the 1960s-90s it’s highly doubtful that Savile didn’t sexually abuse any kids or adult females during his time as a host on the Top Of The Pops in 2004, a British music charts show similar to the old MTV.
In fact there is even video proof that Savile molested a 18 year old girl Sylvia Edwards live in 1976.
Dame Janet Smithan, one of the lead investigators into the Savile scandal, called Top Of The Pops a “breeding ground for sexual abusers including Savile.”
Staff were even amused at the fact Savile was assaulting young girls on the stage live.
A documentary on Savile was canceled by News night, similar to how the Conspiracy Of Silence was canceled years prior in the 1990’s in the U.S. after being set to air on Discovery. Both programs exposed high levels of pedophilia here we see a pattern with the media protecting elitist pedophiles.
Thomspon at first denied having any information about the News Night documentary, then later admitted that the decision to cancel the documentary was a “lack of imagination” on his part when he failed to ask detailed questions about why News Night’s investigation into Jimmy Savile was cancelled.
“I had no reason to believe that his conduct was a pressing concern,” Thompson said in an interview with the New York Times. “Had I known about the nature of the allegations and the credible allegations that these horrific crimes had taken place during his time at the BBC and in the building at the BBC, I of course would have considered them very grave and would have acted very differently,” he, said.
The problem there is absolutely no way Mark Thompson didn’t know about the abuse and there is no way that Thompson didn’t know about the decision to kill the investigative report.
Further, BBC foreign correspondent Caroline Hawley said that “she thought she had told Thompson the broad context of the axed Newsnight investigation into Savile” at a pre-Christmas drinks party at BBC Television Center in late 2011.
Savile was accused by 107 staff at the BBC over the course of his decades of abuse and you are telling me the BBC Director-General wouldn’t have ever saw or heard about his abuse in reports?
It’s known that Mark Thompson did indeed know about it and he lied to cover it up. Nick Pollard, former head of Sky News and lead investigator into the Savile inquiry claimed that former BBC boss Mark Thompson lied over Savile evidence in the tape released to Telegraph.co.uk.
The cover up didn’t end there though, they tried to debunk the satanic pedophile ring claims calling it crazy and unsubstantial problem in the UK.
The problem is that Savile raped children as young as two years old. Savile’s own nephew Guy Marsden came out and testified to the horrors that he had witnessed. He then named one of the abusers in the ring a politician Sir Edward Heath who Guy said abused his 14-year-old friend at a London party.
Johnny Rotten of the Sex Pistols got kicked off the BBC in 1978 for bringing the allegation up and he was right. Rotten added that others are still alive and free and that he wanted to bring them “jail time.”
Whether or not MacKean's death was natural or induced has yet to be seen but one thing is for sure she would surely appreciate this massive compilation of research into the BBC pedophile ring exposing this sick secret of horrific child abuse.
At the time of this report to this writers' current knowledge an autopsy report on Liz MacKean's body has not been made public nor has a toxicology report.
It's widely known that the CIA and other intelligence services have covert means to assassinate individuals with biological chemical weapons that can induce a heart attack or a stroke.
There are also a number of drugs that can cause strokes see this list here. One of the drugs includes hydrogen peroxide. Forcing someone to drink hydrogen peroxide would cause the body to go into shock and have a stroke none of this is out of the realm of possibility
."

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve recently noticed a strange occurrence...I always tap into tattle on google,I have a habit of deleting it from my search history immediately after viewing or posting.Lately it doesn’t show up after use,it does appear a couple of minutes later,almost as if it’s been re-directed.I haven’t noticed this happening with any other searches.Glad I’m not paranoid & have very high fences ;)

• Wow
Has anyone read In Plain Sight: The Life and Lies of Jimmy Savile by Dan Davies?
Poorly researched and opportunist. He appears to have updated it by merely adding a few confirmation-biased interviews and inserting tut-tutting interpretations. I read it belatedly expecting rigorous analysis and substantive material; what I found was lazy and predictable spinning of old details. It gave an audience what it already wanted, but as serious and investigative research it was shamefully bad. Savile was a shocking piece of work but a sleepwalking hack could have done a better job of discovering what he actually did and why. The truly-needed book on that topic has yet to be written.

Sorry not this report! Was able to read the Liz one thanks! X

Oh, sorry, I've copied and pasted it anyway.
I couldn't open either on my phone, but managed to open the Liz MacKean one on my laptop.
Still no luck with the other. I also get 'page not found.'

SS dated MMs sister didn't he?
Yes apparently he dated MM's older sister. She spent much of their relationship working in Japan according to an interview with SS at the time when he was young. No pics of them together though and he appears to have been/to be? engaged to a different woman for about a decade. He's in his mid/late 30's now, but is still single and appears to spend most of life working away on cruise ships or on tour. MM's twin sister apparently works for the police.

Reactions: 1

...Interesting read

I've seen a few comments about celebs who have not said anything supportive about Philip's public coming out.
I assume they mean ITV employees who one would assume would toe the company line and say positive things.

And the inference is that their silence 'speaks volumes' - so who hasn't made a supportive comment?

I don't think Ruth Langsford has mentioned it. Nor has Piers Morgan.
Eamonn did post something, as did Rylan and Alison Hammond.
So whose silence is speaking volumes?

Blimey, I laugh at boyf when he tells me tales of TV Licence men paying him a visit and him saying "Sorry, I won't support your pweirdo ring" before slamming the door in their face...now I'm thinking he's onto something :censored:

On a tangent, something that's just occurred to me - we don't see a fully-rounded picture of someone's life on social media (even though it can give us clues) - we see what that person wants us to see. I doubt anyone would be able to get much info out of my social media interaction, which is the bare minimum and usually re-Tweeting competitions!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.