Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah matts old twitter account is being removed! All the tweets have gone so I bet the whole account will be gone soon!
5F47FF05-37F0-4732-84C3-8CCD565C0E98.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hi new member here not sure if this has been put up yet but perez mentioned Mathew in his twitter feed
Screenshot_20200217-223311.jpg

Plus the only twitter page MM has now is the new one that started Feb 2020

Reactions: 9
Background: https://limegoss.com/phillip-schofield-runner/

Not completely convinced that's Matt in the pictures at 2020 NTA, coming out holding a girl's hand and (possibly) approaching Holly. At first I thought Holly looked concerned and Dan was holding his arm up as if to say 'don't touch me', but now I'm not so sure.
MM has quite distinct features, I believe it’s him in the photo with Maura Higgins, as we can see his face. Unsure of the one where his back is to us though.

Reactions: 10
I'm still unsure what Ruth Langsford's complaint was about.
I'm also unsure how, specifically, Philip "f**ked over" Mathew.

Looks to me like Mathew was allowed into the inner sanctum of ITV because he was on Schofield's ticket.
His status as Runner/assistant floor manager/production assistant would have kept him quite low in the pecking order, but his friendship with Philip allowed him certain privileges and elevated him above other runners.

That doesn't mean he had a sexual relationship with Philip.
They may have had one, but not necessarily. The kid could have been expecting things to progress in that direction.
Maybe the kid pushed his luck, and started getting too familiar or too 'entitled' and Philip - or someone else - decided to put a halt to it and kicked him out of the Pet enclosure.

He could have been expecting a promotion, or a relationship and when neither was forthcoming he could have kicked off and become 'dangerous.'

When Fern left This Morning and her falling out with Phil came to light, I, like many viewers, noticed a change in him.
I noticed him become smug. I went off him completely.
Then when I heard about Fern's BAFTA invitation 'getting lost in the post' and about Amanda's job offer being reneged upon, I REALLY went off him.

I stopped watching This Morning. I will not watch Dancing On Ice or anything else he is on.
I've never rated Holly as a presenter.

Having said all of that, I find it hard to believe he is a Paedophile or has groomed a child.

I think he would have stayed in the closet had SOMETHING or SOMEONE not caused him to panic and carry out damage limitation or diversionary tactics.
So something happened to force him to make this move.

Someone asked earlier who the 'evidence' discovered in here could be passed on to so that the truth can be forced out.

How about Katie Hopkins?
Or journalists who don't work for ITV or The Sun?

I posted a link a thread ago to a new Press publication who profess to write about stuff other journalists won't or daren't write about.
Maybe they would be interested in receiving all the evidence gathered.
They are called Byline Times/Byline Investigates.
A guy named Brian Cathcart seems to be a prominent name involved. Maybe they would like to look at what the Tattle Sleuths have unearthed?

The truth should out.
Whatever it is.

Reactions: 17
On Twitter people are digging in to the Patrons all seem to be connected to PS not SS .More tweets between MM and SS have magically appeared when he was 15 . Over 176 comments on Blind Gossip Thin Ice who ever ICEY is a case is being prepared against them .

Reactions: 6
What we do know is that generally runners and other goofers do not attend NTAs with the presenters/stars/management, but Matt managed to get himself an invite to both 2018 and (we're fairly sure) 2020. He was on stage in 2018, and was expecting/hoping to go on stage in 2020 if Loose Women won (otherwise why would he be having his make-up done?). In addition he gets a special mention by Nadia and co-presenter (sorry, don't know her name) who both gush about how wonderful he is in Nadia's vlog.

Nadia is very competitive by nature (she admits) and was clearly winding herself up to a win, then very disappointed when they didn't. She was noticeably quiet on Loose Women after PS did his big out on TM. Wouldn't be too hard to believe that MM and her plotted to have him up on stage as a middle finger up to PS if they won. Then they didn't, MM got drunk, gutted that he didn't get his chance to gloat and tries to get to PS for some reason...

Reactions: 12
On Twitter people are digging in to the Patrons all seem to be connected to PS not SS .More tweets between MM and SS have magically appeared when he was 15 . Over 176 comments on Blind Gossip Thin Ice who ever ICEY is a case is being prepared against them .
😯🤞

Reactions: 2
Wierd, NTA no long available to watch on ITV Hub. Usually stuff stays on for 30 days. Why isn't it there?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Background: https://limegoss.com/phillip-schofield-runner/

Not completely convinced that's Matt in the pictures at 2020 NTA, coming out holding a girl's hand and (possibly) approaching Holly. At first I thought Holly looked concerned and Dan was holding his arm up as if to say 'don't touch me', but now I'm not so sure.
It’s not any old girl it’s Maura from love island/ dancing on ice. She also has a boyfriend so I don’t think he was romantically holding his hand

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.