Phillip Schofield #9 Latest news

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know Darlings I have to just throw it back to that commerical of him and his wife aboard the Cruise ship,So toe curlingly false and that close up of him is chilling,I had a friend at School who adored PS,i just never thought he was the Cheese to my Ryvita

See PS has been snapchatting again last night at least this time it was with a girl, but does he ever learn!!
How convienient,a Female Lady!

Reactions: 12
Don’t worry Bob888...Along with my very high fences I also have
10 - Long haired German shepherds
9 - Lhasa apsos
8 - Miniature poodles
7 - Shetland sheep dogs
6 - Cairn terriers
5 - Golden retrievers
4 - Collies
3 - French bulldogs
2 - Tibetan mastiffs
And a partridge in a pear tree with a bow & arrow:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe he's spying on here and saw we were saying about his snapchatting. I haven't really seen it mentioned anywhere where else and definitely not on Twitter so maybe he is spying on us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe he's spying on here and saw we were saying about his snapchatting. I haven't really seen it mentioned anywhere where else and definitely not on Twitter so maybe he is spying on us!!
I don't doubt he is!
Hi Phil! The truth will come out at some point!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See PS has been snapchatting again last night at least this time it was with a girl, but does he ever learn!!
It’s probably so he can say “I’m innocent, I chat to everyone!”😒
Christ - this really is amateur stuff. Never have I seen such a despicable person and situation unravel so publicly. The game is up, Phil - we know.:cautious:

New thread suggestion;

Phillip Schofield #9 - Week 3 - Waiting for the truth - watch this spacey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Blimey, I laugh at boyf when he tells me tales of TV Licence men paying him a visit and him saying "Sorry, I won't support your pweirdo ring" before slamming the door in their face...now I'm thinking he's onto something :censored:
Oh the irony! Being jailed for not paying the TV licence yet having to pay the BBC which still does nothing regarding years of sexual abuse!

Reactions: 4
I don't think its possible to find out someone's dob/age on Snapchat but does flag if friend has a birthday coming up. They are likely to post celebrations, so easy to see from them if 18th, or could cross check with FB and see if they've entered on there. Another thing to mention, probably not relevant, but most children will have lied about their dob when first registered as not supposed to have an account until 13 (but most 11 year olds will have one).

Hi, I've been checking on Twitter quite a few people who had posted in that Phillip Schofield had snapchated with them. I did not find any pattern of waiting until they turned 18, so the one I previously found that was only days after he'd turned 18 was probably just a coincidence.

I found their ages by going through their twitter accounts to confirm their ages via birthdays.

Most of his chats were with 18 years old males. At first they were all 18 then I found some older ones and eventually I found some girls that he'd replied to, their ages were from 20 down to 14 yrs old.

It does look dodgy, but still it's not concrete evidence that he was up to anything, as he might have just been replying to as many people as he could who'd contacted him. He may have just been wanting to be hip with the youngsters, no real evidence of anything, but could be viewed as inappropriate behaviour for an ITV presenter, but then again he did become a legendary snapchater sensation, with everyone wanting to follow him - so he wasn't exactly hiding anything. He even had a 2 week bromance with a 19 year old:

It's clear he was only interacting with the younger people, the people on snapchat ages vary so he could have chatted with older people, he does chat to one girls mother. Also I have noticed that he just had a snapchat(today) with a 24 year old girl.

Pic of the different ages that use snapchat here: https://i.ibb.co/0BBDq6b/verto-analytics-snapchat-uk-users.png

And here is a list of the people I've found who Phil chatted to on snapchat:
(All the twitter links go to the actual tweet, other links to pics verifying ages)

twitter.com/JakeChapman98 Jake was 18 yrs old

Jake_Phil_schofe.jpg

twitter.com/christianpw_ Christian was 18 yrs old

Christian_Phil_schofe3.jpg

twitter.com/tomharris_19 unsure of Tom's age,

twitter.com/daf_williams989 Daf just turned 18 yrs old

Daf-williams989-birthday.jpg

twitter.com/MikeyQueen96 A girl Shauna was 14 when Phil replied

Shauna_Phil_schofe4.jpg

twitter.com/SuzanneCam01 Suzanne 20 yr old

Suzane_Phil_schofe2.jpg

twitter.com/Oliviawheatleyx Olivia, not sure of age

twitter.com/aivilomm Another Olivia, she was 18 almost 19

Olivia2_Phil_schofe3.jpg

twitter.com/marcus_the_fish Phil messaged Marcus at 17 or 18 years old

Marcus_Phil_schofe.jpg

twitter.com/lucasdawson24 Lucus was 18 yrs old

Noswad_Phil_schofe.jpg

twitter.com/samgarwood_ Phil chatted to Sam when he was 16 yrs old

Sam_Phil_schofe.jpg

twitter.com/ELXGANZA Harry was 18 years old

link to pic here: https://i.ibb.co/w7KQf9P/Harry-Phil-schofe.jpg

twitter.com/niamhlinden98 Phil replying to 16 year old girl

Niamh_Phil_schofe.jpg

twitter.com/anobrandon Brandon

twitter.com/AaronDodds1 Aaron

twitter.com/MeganAlexox Replied to Magan's mothers snapchat, so this one was not a youngster!!!

twitter.com/michaelrooke99 Michael

twitter.com/Sam1874_ Sam, Phil complemented his hairstyle

twitter.com/FEnticott Finn

twitter.com/naixxxo Nia (girl)

twitter.com/VisualsByGio Phil tells Gio he would rather give him a fiver to drink bleach and die (a strange one)

link to pic here: https://i.ibb.co/Hr3G3qN/C0-UVuoh-XAAAE30-L.jpg

twitter.com/nafe_hird Nafe, was 20 at the time

twitter.com/jayummz James

twitter.com/smxth_ Harv

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just offering a different view, but don’t more young people use snapchat than older people so is he not just trying to reply to as many as he can? Nothing to do with how old they are just randomly replying when he gets chance? Just a thought.

Reactions: 8
Just offering a different view, but don’t more young people use snapchat than older people so is he not just trying to reply to as many as he can? Nothing to do with how old they are just randomly replying when he gets chance? Just a thought.

I was wondering that too, here are the ages for UK users on snapchat:

verto-analytics-snapchat-uk-users.png

Still available on amazon

Just read the free sample 😯😯😯
I've never been one for conspiracy theories but its definitely worth keeping an open mind. Always!

Reactions: 1
Not sure if doughnuts are what Philip wants, probably prefers bananas. Was that joke too crude, hope not.

• Haha
I referred to the initial support of PS being shown after his -( coming out as gay interview ).Eamonn Holmes,Alison Hammond & Rylan Clark-Neal all posted on the 7th feb,directly afterwards....Snce then I’m only aware of HW posting (Georgeous) on his Instagram picture.If I’m wrong I’m happy to be corrected.It’s now the 23rd!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.